Braketech ventilated caliper pistons??

bigboy

Registered
Are these worth it. I plan on running gp4-rx Calipers with Sicom rotors and pads with a Carbon air ducts FYI.

I hear these are good for keeping the fluid cool. Are these worth it? And how much do they weigh I can't find any specific info.

For reference I ride very aggressively obviously almost Nobody is going to heat up brakes as much on the street as they would on a track but I like having the best. These are stainless to replace the aluminum ones?

Is it worth the extra weight and money?

Well, BrakeTech makes the brake parts for all the major brands, including Brembo, so if they offer them as a performance upgrade, then they are.
I've bought alot of caliper and master cylinder kits from them over the years, including pads and other parts, and everything they have is very well done.
They do not disapoint.

Well, BrakeTech makes the brake parts for all the major brands, including Brembo, so if they offer them as a performance upgrade, then they are.
I've bought alot of caliper and master cylinder kits from them over the years, including pads and other parts, and everything they have is very well done.
They do not disapoint.
This is my first venture into upgrades. I'm learning as I go so I appreciate the advice

Back