Boz moira exhaust

dezel1

Donating Member
Registered
I am curious about the sound and the level of it. Looks like it adds about 10 hp like most of the others. I was wondering if anyone has seen or installed one yet?

This was asked about a week ago, and as far as I remember NO ONE has seen or heard one yet
blush.gif
. Sorry
sad.gif
, but maybe someone has by now
biggrin.gif

ya mean like this one on my buds ZX14?...

145.jpg

I really question ZX14James decision making on purchasing this exhaust system as it's just plain silly LOUD...to the point that i'm not certain how much future riding we'll be doing together as the crew i ride with is a tad older (and dare i say?) "wiser"...as this pipe is nothing more than a stainless header with a packed nipple coming off the collector...and is....a major LEO attractant.

as far as performance goes?...i seriously doubt that Boz Bros are working with the same R&D data bank that...oh say companies like...akro, yosh, muzzy, ti-force, tsukigi, arata or hindle are working with to engineer and refine a laminar flow exhaust.

Now...when i say ot's loud?...it's loud and raspy sounding...like someone just lopped off a header...but not quite as loud as some megaphone systems i've head as this thing is like a meg but sans the megaphone..if that makes sense to ya.
rock.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I wonder just how long someone can ride a bike with one of those things. The noise and droaning at a constant speed would tire you out after a while
sad.gif

Ah thanks guys. That is what I was assuming. Just wanted to verify it before I checked it off my list of possibilities. Once again you guys have saved me time and money. Guess it's time for another donation
smile.gif
Hey Jink I have been meaning to thank you for the suspension post you did. It helped a lot. I still need more spring in the front but it is better than when I picked the bike up.

<!--EDIT|dezel1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155413191 -->

Back