Boz Exhaust (Advice Please)

If the loudness gets to me, I will have a special baffle made for it and not that cheesy thing that comes with it.
You have the B2 Moira? Or the original Moira?
No I have the original Moira exhaust. What they send as a baffle is not more than just a reducer inside the exit point.. I have a buddy who owns a shop and I have looked at exhaust books he has. It looks like I can buy a real baffle for it if and when it is truly needed. Which I will do because Im only a @rick 30% of the time..
laugh.gif

Had a custom map and if anyone needs I still have it. will give it to you free of charge.
Ohh almost forgot.. I did get that map from you a while back and wanted to say THANKS. I actually have 2 different maps to try out now for the Moira exhaust. Hopefully one of them will be close until I can get the bike dyno tuned with and without the baffle I will buy for it..

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
GriffBM @ Feb. 22 2008 said:
1306642[/ATTACH] PM]
Had a custom map and if anyone needs I still have it. will give it to you free of charge.
Ohh almost forgot.. I did get that map from you a while back and wanted to say THANKS. I actually have 2 different maps to try out now for the Moira exhaust. Hopefully one of them will be close until I can get the bike dyno tuned with and without the baffle I will buy for it..
Your welcome, hope it helped out. And you all that love the free flowing Boz Exhaust good on you. You get exactly what you pay for. I still can't believe Boz Brothers hypes their exhaust the way they do, but have no maps available to their customers! They freaking race motorcycles for a profession! Maybe they don't have access to a dyno....ok. Maybe if they weren't so busy trying to sell you clothes on their website they could get some R&D done. To each his own, Dola225 asked for opinions and mine is the Boz system is not worth the money, save up a little more and buy a better exhaust. For you guys that own one don't get all crazy this is only my opinion.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Your welcome, hope it helped out. And you all that love the free flowing Boz Exhaust good on you. You get exactly what you pay for. I still can't believe Boz Brothers hypes their exhaust the way they do, but have no maps available to their customers! They freaking race motorcycles for a profession! Maybe they don't have access to a dyno....ok. Maybe if they weren't so busy trying to sell you clothes on their website they could get some R&D done. To each his own, Dola225 asked for opinions and mine is the Boz system is not worth the money, save up a little more and buy a better exhaust. For you guys that own one don't get all crazy this is only my opinion.
I don't take anything personal at all. Everybody has opinions and sometimes they do not match. Not a big deal to me at all.

I agree with ya that the $$ for the moira exhaust new is kind of steep. I did not buy mine new so I didn't have to pay that price. I also have to say their customer service does not suck at all. They would actually have to have customer serice for it to suck. Their customer server is non-existant. Unless of course you want to buy some clothing then they have you covered....  
laugh.gif

Adding an extremely loud exhaust really reflects badly on all of us as motorcyclists. i know many people dont care but thats the sort of thing that brings down additional harassment from the police on all riders.
In my area they have been known to impound bikes for non stock exhaust.
Califorina will take the bike because its not emissions legal with the modified exhaust they have also impounded bikes they could see a power commander installed on.in the Sacramento area the police have gone impound crazy they take cars and bikes all the time. The Boz pipe sure looks clean too bad they couldnt quiet it down a bit.

and do not take it personal if a few choose not to ride with a loud bike...

I like to twist the grip sometimes and a quiet bike makes it a lot less conspicuous.. You can hear some of these guys cruising for a mile or two away? yea real subtle....
rofl.gif

Back