Bored At Work

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Arg..... The day keeps dragging on and on, i need some entertainment. Help me

Dance Moneys Dance!!!!!!!:poke:

I built the Best Buy at San Tan Village in Gilbert this time of the year in 08. I got to gawk at HOT, RICH, ladies shopping at the mall while at work then hop on the Busa for some canyon carving in the afternoon. What a great place to be bored.

Cold and wet here in south ga. Nobody is gettin out so we're sittin in the office by the heater. We don't like this cold weather.

I rode the busa to work and i can see it parked right outside, but i have to stay in the office today. And pocket you can keep your snow!!!!!!!

Yeah i know that best buy. gilbert is nice, i live out west now and don't get out there much. did you ever go out to tortilla flats, throught the superstition mountains its a nice ride through there.

Yeah i know that best buy. gilbert is nice, i live out west now and don't get out there much. did you ever go out to tortilla flats, throught the superstition mountains its a nice ride through there.
I did TTF, SRC, VMR, and South Mountain. I think I went up a kick ass mountain near Payson and got harassed by Gomer Pyle (County Sheriff) driving a Tahoe attempting to catch us coming down the mountain. This was earlier that day.

3-3-08 SWR Ride 001.jpg

This was taken from the top of South Mountain. AWESOME windy road. Was a ride organized by the Devil Riderz (I think that was their name) We met at Sonic before we left. Probably 80 bikes.

3-3-08 SWR Ride 010.jpg

3-3-08 SWR Ride 008.jpg

buckeye, that's out in the boonies. i was in avondale.

Yeah it is out there but i use to live in glendale and let me tell you i dont miss the....

sirens
gunshots
ghetto birds
dumba$$ people screeching through my neighborhood
crackheads walking around
tweekers roaming the streets

and alot of other things, i wake up to coyotes at night and thats about it...its really nice.:thumbsup:

Fast08, c'mere and help me shovel some snow... and you wont have a boring day at work after that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah ill have to pass on that, meanwhile while your shoveling snow, ill be wearing shorts and flip flops as soon as work is over in my 75 degree weather:laugh:

Yeah it is out there but i use to live in glendale and let me tell you i dont miss the....

sirens
gunshots
ghetto birds
dumba$$ people screeching through my neighborhood
crackheads walking around
tweekers roaming the streets

and alot of other things, i wake up to coyotes at night and thats about it...its really nice.:thumbsup:

LOL, i lived in downtown phoenix on central off camelback...

your talkin' about my neighbors sucka!

:rofl:

LOL, i lived in downtown phoenix on central off camelback...

your talkin' about my neighbors sucka!

:rofl:

haha, i know that area, but my question to you gokart, you weren't one of those ones that hung out at the denny's on 7th and camelback were you......:whistle:

Back