Boots

Hmmm. I think Oxtar makes them in 'advanced' (or should I say 'enhanced'?) sizes. I'd call a Cycle Gear to find out if you can order 'em. May take a bit, but the right gear is worth the extra $ and time.

Good luck.

I got my Oxtar from Kneedraggers.com.  Size 14. They fit pretty good.  Will try to find a link for ya...

Here is a link for you.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details....15.html

Oxtar is now called TCX.  So of you order, chances are you will recieve the same boots as in the pict but instead of saying Oxtar, it will say TCX.  Good luck with your search.
lurk.gif

Academy!!! Get a couple igloo ice chests!!!  
laugh.gif
I wear a 13 1/2 and I have a pair of Icon boots.
ThumbsUp.gif

Sidi Vertebra here and I wear a size 14(49). They make a few up to size (15)50. I also have a pair of Bates Sport Racers that are Heirloom quality just not as protective as the Sidis.
peace.gif

i just bought a pair of these and i love em' i've read some reviews about the boots are a little clunky in the toe for shifting which i agree, but also you should order them in the next size up which i disagree in my case. the size 13 fits perfect and the boots are very good for the price.
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details....79.html
beerchug.gif

Sidi Vertebra here and I wear a size 14(49). They make a few up to size (15)50. I also have a pair of Bates Sport Racers that are Heirloom quality just not as protective as the Sidis.  
peace.gif
Are the Sidi size on or do they run small? I need a 15 and have been having problems finding some.

peace.gif
Are the Sidi size on or do they run small? I need a 15 and have been having problems finding some.
Sidis run narrow. I wear a 15 as well and was unable to get into the Sz50 Sidi. Alpinestars SMX4 did fit though.....just didn't buy them.

peace.gif
Sidis run narrow.  I wear a 15 as well and was unable to get into the Sz50 Sidi.  Alpinestars SMX4 did fit though.....just didn't buy them.
Thank you for the info. I will get some.

I have two pair of Vendramini size 14, 1 short, 1 tall. Boots are excellent quality for sport touring. They were expensive when the U.S. dollar was doing well. Probably over the moon by now.

I found size 14 in Fieldsheer boots. I wear Fieldsheer gear and would recommend it. Hopefully the boots are of similar quality.

if you are wanting the Oxtar's, motorcyclecloseouts.com still has your size on closeout prices but only in black...everyone else seems to be sold out of your size

click linky

I wear 14's too. I usually buy from Iron Pony. LOts of styles in lots of sizes. Nice to have a choice with these feet!

I have been doin my shoppin homework too-i already have nice street-riding boots (if thats all you need, hit up Icon their Superduty II boot is awesome, very sturdy-even after a 12-o'clock mis-hap) I'm still debating b/w the A-stars SM-X4s n the SIDI Vertigos they both come in 49-50 you just have to get lucky with a distributor who will bother to get them for you if not in stock.
good luck with your land-skis bro
beerchug.gif

Back