Boogered Busa again...

cerebusa

Registered
Hi guys, my son wrecked my 03 a few weeks ago. Hes ok now, but I need a Buell foot peg for the right side. Ins is gonna payup this week so I will be getting the fairings and such but would really like to get just the one peg if anyone has one. Right side. Oh found a dent in the tank where his knee hit. So if anyone has a 03 blk/ grey tank let me know. Foot peg though, need a peg. Thanks Mike

Umm - go to a Harley dealer and buy one?? They make em every day! I think I paid $36 for the pair of mine....

I see alot of you using the Buell pegs. Do they bolt right up,any mods. What model from does it matter?

Can't help you with the peg, bro, but glad your son is okay.

Sorry about the damages.

Good luck!

I had to grind the "stops"(front face of peg) on mine so they sat straight. Just used a bench grinder. Had some aluminum sleeves made up for them as well as through holes are larger than the ones on the Busa and the stock mounting pins would be sloppy without them. Then adjust the brake and shifter to match the new location. Had to cut the bottom 1/4" off the bake break adjustment screw to get it low enough. Worth the effort as it gets your legs down a good 1/2" anyway.

Back