Bogging Down After Burping The Throttle

No I haven't. How do I do that? Bit new to all this.
The TPS (throttle position sensor) transmits the hand, throttle twist position, to the ecu, so the ecu can then work out the other perameters to put out to the injectors, electronic timing etc, sorry about being vague, I only know roughly how the TPS impacts the running of the bike. The ckps, is something that I have first hand knowledge of but for different reasons to yours, if you are getting full power up to the Rev limiter? Mine wouldn’t rev past 9000 rpm, without throwing misfiring codes.
I have never riden a stock bike, with instant response from the throttle but there is acceptable and unacceptable, in respect to this.
Can you attach a YouTube video of what’s going on? It would be useful.

The TPS (throttle position sensor) transmits the hand, throttle twist position, to the ecu, so the ecu can then work out the other perameters to put out to the injectors, electronic timing etc, sorry about being vague, I only know roughly how the TPS impacts the running of the bike. The ckps, is something that I have first hand knowledge of but for different reasons to yours, if you are getting full power up to the Rev limiter? Mine wouldn’t rev past 9000 rpm, without throwing misfiring codes.
I have never riden a stock bike, with instant response from the throttle but there is acceptable and unacceptable, in respect to this.
Can you attach a YouTube video of what’s going on? It would be useful.

ya i posted one on the first page just after my reply to you.

Back