Boast about your kid/kid's here...seriously.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I shant go first,that,would be rude.

Lets hear it here...what are they doing...what goals have they chosin' an' conquered...did they make varsity? Did they recently potty train at half the national age average?

Or,you could hit us with the other, that would also be fun. :laugh:

Ex: My kid ditched class,got stoned,jacked the Principal's car....an' crossed state lines with her 27 year old fellon boyfriend....who doesn't do crack................anymore ;-}
We can only hope someone has a real life drama tale like that. ^^^

Hit me. RSD.

23 looks and not a peep. I hope nobody is reading this off their mobile phone......

from the bailbondsmans office. :rofl:

Come on...not one story.

RSD

180px-Animooted-bump.gif

our oldest is married...has a daughter (2 months old) is currently in iraq.

ok , our neighbors kid

17 y.o. daughter, most recent trouble.........

grad H.S. @ 16, so she's not dumb in that sense.

she's on intensive probation for stealing their truck ( a whole other story), so prob. officer comes 2-3x a week to check on her, she is not allowed to go anywhere w/o her parents.

so early Oct, she ran off w/ a boy, breaking prob. no contact w/ her at all

she comes home day before thanksgiving.

so when she ran away, she had hooked up w/ a boy, hung w/ him a bit, hocked her brand new blackberry. she found another boy to shack up w/

drove w/ him to lubbock , where he was going to college (she's 17), she tried all diff. kinda drugs, who knows what kinda vids they made

dyed her hair black (from natural blond)
pierced her lip
pulled her braces off her teeth w/ a pair of pliers

she;s in county lock up. been there 3 mos. out of the last 12 mos.

and ta think 2 yrs ago she was a model child.

Last edited:
ok , our neighbors kid

17 y.o. daughter, most recent trouble.........

grad H.S. @ 16, so she's not dumb in that sense.

she's on intensive probation for stealing their truck ( a whole other story), so prob. officer comes 2-3x a week to check on her, she is not allowed to go anywhere w/o her parents.

so early Oct, she ran off w/ a boy, breaking prob. no contact w/ her at all

she comes home day before thanksgiving.

so when she ran away, she had hooked up w/ a boy, hung w/ him a bit, hocked her brand new blackberry. she found another boy to shack up w/

drove w/ him to lubbock , where he was going to college (she's 17), she tried all diff. kinda drugs, who knows what kinda vids they made

dyed her hair black (from natural blond)
pierced her lip
pulled her braces off her teeth w/ a pair of pliers

she;s in county lock up. been there 3 mos. out of the last 12 mos.

and ta think 2 yrs ago she was a model child.

You might just have to shoot this one.....for her own good of course.:whistle:

OR,if she's hot...there is always 2....maybe....3 weeks work in the "soft ****" industry.

If she;s fat an' ugly she is doomed.

Get her to go on Jerry Springer....you could manage her.

RSD.

Last edited:
OK, if I may....I have two teenage daughters, one 9th grader, one 12th grader. Both are in the International Baccalaureate program. The oldest is a National Merit semifinalist and has received letters from over 40 Universities, including 5 "full merit scholarships", which means all paid! Yes, it blows my mind, I'm so proud I can't stand it, she wants to be an MD researcher in Nuroscience. One of her school choices is Oregon State University in Corvalis and that blends pretty well with our retirement plans in Oregon! We'll see, thanks for asking and letting me brag. Doyle

OK, if I may....I have two teenage daughters, one 9th grader, one 12th grader. Both are in the International Baccalaureate program. The oldest is a National Merit semifinalist and has received letters from over 40 Universities, including 5 "full merit scholarships", which means all paid! Yes, it blows my mind, I'm so proud I can't stand it, she wants to be an MD researcher in Nuroscience. One of her school choices is Oregon State University in Corvalis and that blends pretty well with our retirement plans in Oregon! We'll see, thanks for asking and letting me brag. Doyle

awesome!

my girl is only 5, and the boy 18mos

what do you think contributed to their success?

awesome!

my girl is only 5, and the boy 18mos

what do you think contributed to their success?

Great question! I believe that mom staying at home for 1st 7 years of life was one thing, another was we lived @ 7500 ft in the Rockies, on a river in a tiny wilderness neighborhood with deer, bears and pine forests...for 5 good years they were both total country tom-boys. Building forts, rafting, hiking, you know the rest. And finally, I NEVER put myself before the kids, taking em to friends houses, cuddling in the middle of the night after a bad dream, etc. I never "taught" them responsibility, I gave it to them and still do.
Since I never really had attentive or involved parents, I just do the opposite of what happened to me!
I wish you the best in raising your little darlings, you'll be great, keep reminding yourself how important seemingly silly little things are to kids, treat what they say as really important to you and their trust and self-esteem will flow! Doyle

My daughter just turned 2 today, couldn't be more proud of her :thumbsup:

abs_tt_2yrold.jpg

Back