Board sponser  need some new seals

stlbusarider

Donating Member
Registered
Board Sponsers: I'm in need of new fork seals for my 04. I'm looking to replace all 4 seals on each fork and possibly the springs. Any help would be appriciated. Also I am 6'4" and 260. If there are better than stock springs I would be interesed. Thanks to all.

You sir may be in luck...it just so happens that i've had...

1. A brand new set of suzuki oem seals and bushings.

2. A brand new set of RaceTech 1.1 straight rate front fork springs and?..

3. A brand new RaceTech Gold Valve kit complete with shims and installation DVD.

I ordered this stuff up about a year ago...never got right on it and then in the process?...lost 50lbs...and my complete fork rebuild kit parts have been laying around collecting dust...meanwhile?...i've been trying real hard to save up for a new guitar i'm trying to buy....make me a reasonable offer and i'll sell for a reasonable price....if i can find where i buried it all in the garage!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 05 2007,05:54) PM sent Bill
sumpt'in must be mess'in up with my mailbox...no PM's recieved yet....and i've been having "Delayed Deliverys" in my PM's for a couple weeks now...re-send me a copy..maybe a temporary glich.

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 05 2007,06:41) If PM's don't work...you could try email  
all_coholic.gif
got it all ironed out...the mans gett'in all he needs and more and maybe by the end of this week?...i'll have enough cash to order up my new axe.
biggrin.gif

which will either be this Paul Reed Smith knock-off..

ps4000amber1.jpg

or this les paul w/ emg 81/85 active pick-ups knock off...

al3000mapemg1.jpg

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back