Blue Ridge Parkway

G

My wife and I are planning a ride to the Blue Ridge Parkway leaving in a coulple of weeks and I am having trouble finding a high end Bed and Breakfast or Hotel
that we can call home base to do daily rides from. The BR Parkway was only an idea. Does anyone have any suggestions. $ is not an object, location and accomadations are key.
The greenbrier was suggested but they are sold out.

Don't miss Jamie Jame's Restaurant in Black Mountain GA, at I40 and the top of State road 9. (state road nine is as good as The Dragon/Deal's gap, just bit shorter, by the way). It's Cajun/Creole fare. Very nice.

Tell him the guy who owns the first Hayabusa (black/gray) he ever saw/rode sent ya.

sorry but i dont have n e suggestions for that type of trip. but i will say that i have been there and u will have a blast!!

If you ride a busa, 'satori' owns a hotel in the Cherokee Nation(45min from deals gap) he offered free rooms to busa owners. Thread is somewhere...

Go to Marlinton WV...stay at snowshoe resort...ride the skyline...I`m from NC and I have to admit its better riding! Lots of attractions...old railroads,waterfalls,national observatory...etc.

Anguish I got there less than 30 minutes after you left. Sounds like the trip home sucked big time. Bill has 2 cases of mobil one for you...that was all they had in stock. Hope to see you soon!!

Thanks for all the info. Is there a ride schedualed each year through the BRP I am missing?

Have to agree with you Chris, never saw so many curves. Sorry I missed you there, we left Thurs AM. Will be there next year.

Back