Bike show pics (bikes)

Thank you:laugh:.....The MULLET. I took 1st in metric sport. THe green Lambo busa took 1st in metric sport / full custom. The show was in Timonium Maryland. My pics wil be up later. Still trying to catch up on things from being way all weekend.

If I would've remembered a sticker, I would've slid one in your trunk to let ya know I was there stalking ya.???

your setup looked good....and I'll let the whole GSX-R thing slide for now.

If I would've remembered a sticker, I would've slid one in your trunk to let ya know I was there stalking ya.???

your setup looked good....and I'll let the whole GSX-R thing slide for now.

I still dont get your GSXR issue. The BUSA = GSX1300R. The Katana was never an R. The Rs where GSXR??? (:whistle:I got the banner when I had the 02 gixxer 750). OH and heads up if you ever feel like sticking a card or anything on a bike in a show. NO SOLISITING. Cards in that 10x10 spot ment DISQUALIFICATION, unless you paid the extra $600 bucks to promote.:beerchug: Just a heads up.

I still dont get your GSXR issue. The BUSA = GSX1300R. The Katana was never an R. The Rs where GSXR??? (:whistle:I got the banner when I had the 02 gixxer 750). OH and heads up if you ever feel like sticking a card or anything on a bike in a show. NO SOLISITING. Cards in that 10x10 spot ment DISQUALIFICATION, unless you paid the extra $600 bucks to promote.:beerchug: Just a heads up.

?????????:whistle: Umm okay. Whatever.

last I checked, solicitation meant seeking to entice or encourage a person to purchase or take part in something....a sticker would just been a friendly "hi" to you.

There we solicitors there from the Gettysburg and 2 other shows ( I threw their cards away) who were walking the floor going person to person...I highly doubt they paid anything other than to enter.

So were you in a different catagory than the vendors?

NOPE. Just the rules....could not have any cards in the spot. I asked about putting some forum cards out and not business cards...and they said no. THey would be removed from the spot and Bike disqualifide. The few shops that did enter bikes had paid the bigger money to do so. Just hate to see a cool friendly hello turn into a wrong disqualifing thats all.

S4L thanks for the pics :thumbsup: BigRod your bike looks amazing, as always! Congrats on taking first :bowdown:

Congrats on the 1st Place Trophy :beerchug: Big Rod well deserved, your bike is so clean looking.

That's the kind of show I'd really like to see in the Philly area. Awesome bikes :thumbsup:

The biggest and badazz sportbike show Iv ever been to was Clutch Control in Philly. Just the show had 50+ bikes. The paint jobs where so crazy I didnt even feel like getting the MULLETs w/ stocker paint out of the trailer for that one. The 08 show and ride in Philly is to be on Superbikes tonight. Keep and eye out for me in the background.:laugh:

Back