Bike show & fall colors

Another...

fall_002.jpg

I was wondering what you were up to here...you done yet???

And a cool mutt that was hanging around the scenic overlook. People have obviously been mean to it because it would cower and run away when I tried to pet it. It was picking through garbage looking for a meal...

mutt.jpg

Ok, that's all of 'em. Me and my girl had a blast today in the mountains even though we weren't on the busa. I found some schweet roads to ride though. All within a few miles of my Dad's mountain home. I'll definitely be taking the busa back up there. :super:

Great shots, BT. What kind of show was it that had very few sportbikes?

Sponsered by some local businesses in the North Georgia Mtns. Just a small local show, probably put on by a local club with a mostly Hardley riding membership. Wasn't a very big show at all. There were several sport bikes, but they just weren't anything special. I don't think I even saw an aftermarket exhaust on any of them. Just daily driven sport bikes.

Sounds like a good time. I spent the day at the shop getting the 600 mile service done and saw an '01 'Busa with D&D pipes in for a FI light. Didn't get to hear it, but it looked pretty sharp.

Hey Thanks for the Shots man, I especially appreciate the Fall colors, I don't get a lot of that here.

I believe the BigDog Motorcycle is their PitBull model. Yeah its a factory bike. It's what the Lawyers and other assorted posser dregs of society buy to try to impress their co-workers, girlfriends etc with how crazy and rebellious they are. :D
Thats likely unfair...they are pretty sweet bikes. But they come out of the shop just like the example you photgraphed with various paint schemes. Sort of defeats the purpose of a custom cruiser.

Hey Thanks for the Shots man, I especially appreciate the Fall colors, I don't get a lot of that here.

I believe the BigDog Motorcycle is their PitBull model.  Yeah its a factory bike.  It's what the Lawyers and other assorted posser dregs of society buy to try to impress their co-workers, girlfriends etc with how crazy and rebellious they are. :D
 Thats likely unfair...they are pretty sweet bikes.  But they come out of the shop just like the example you photgraphed with various paint schemes.  Sort of defeats the purpose of a custom cruiser.
Yeah, I knew some of ya'll wanted to see some fall colors. Glad you enjoyed them. I thought some would enjoy the bike shots. As for the BigDog, it may not be a true custom but it looks like a schweet ride. The one that really caught my attention and made me say, "dang I'd like to have a Harley like that" was the silver V-Rod with the black graphics. I didn't care for the graphics at all but the overall styling and "attitude" of that bike really clicked with me. Might be a slow dog to ride but it looks awesome. :cool:

Looks like you had fun there BT...nice weather!

I agree with you about the VRod...there's a beautiful 04 VRod at the local HD dealer...it's got the richest sherbert orange paint...beautiful bike...but, no Busa! :D

Thanks for sharing pics...

Yeah, Michelle, me & ol' girl had a good time. ;) You're right, the V-Rod isn't a busa but it's one of the more interesting non-busa rides I've seen. It's funny how lots of bikes were interesting to me until I rode a busa. Now most of them are just bikes.   :cool:

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067397901 -->

Whats messed up about the V-rod is the seating position. Next time you see one go past pay attention to how the poor sucker sitting on it is positioned... It just looks goofy, plain goofy...

I was really excited about something new coming from Harley...But then...I saw one go down the road, and as cool as the bike looked it makes the riders look just goofy... Have a look and see if notice...

Hmmm, I haven't seen anybody on one but now that you mention it, the grips to seat to pegs relationship does look pretty odd. I'm trying to picture somebody on one and it does look like they'd be in a pretty awkward position.

Back