Bike show & fall colors

great shots Bullet  Thanks for sharing .  I like that Pit Bull and the Mutt !
Yeah, the Pit Bull is schweet. I'd love to have one of those sittin' in the busa nest with 'er. The mutt was cool looking. If I could have caught it I probably would have brought it home. It was in need of some food, love and a little medical attention but would probably make a good dog if fed and loved daily.

Whats messed up about the V-rod is the seating position.  Next time you see one go past pay attention to how the poor sucker sitting on it is positioned...  It just looks goofy, plain goofy...

I was really excited about something new coming from Harley...But then...I saw one go down the road, and as cool as the bike looked it makes the riders look just goofy...  Have a look and see if notice...
That's how many choppers are...rider is leaning forward with forward controls as well...looks uncomfortable, but it's actually not to bad...I've sat on a VROD a few times; it's fairly comfy for a Harley...my husband test drove one and loved it...he said it's the closest thing Harley has to what my Busa offers...

Of course, I only laugh at the mere thought that anything with H-D on the side compares to my Busa...oops, I'm still a Harley owner...better be nice... :D

Hahahaha... I can see the magazine ad now!

"The Harley Davidson V-Rod... As close as we could come to the Suzuki Hayabusa."

:bounce:

Back