Bigger fuel rail question

Hit Man

Registered
How much more fuel can the s2000 injectors with a bigger fuel rail ? I know the volume on the backside will be increased, but will the injector actually benefit from it?

The injectors will only flow what they flow (I hope that makes sense). If your delivery system has a lower capacity then that would be your choke point. I nice big rail is always a good thing to have when you increase the injector size.

Commuta that's what I thought, the sales pitch on some rails claim to add around 50hp to the power potential of s2000 injectors. I was wanting somebody to prove it. I'm trying to get things lined out for my rebuild and I only want parts that actually make a difference. I have the nitrous cut tranny, and I'm searching for the best deal on rods.

Commuta that's what I thought, the sales pitch on some rails claim to add around 50hp to the power potential of s2000 injectors. I was wanting somebody to prove it. I'm trying to get things lined out for my rebuild and I only want parts that actually make a difference. I have the nitrous cut tranny, and I'm searching for the best deal on rods.

Let me know if you can beat $965 for Carrillo H beams with the SPS CARR bolts, or $835 for Wossner H beams with the ARP L19 bolts . . . and if you go for the Wossners, I will ship them free of charge . . .:cheerleader:

Its hard to beat powerhouse for price and customer support. Got my Wossner rods and shootout filter shipped the same day after a quick three minute phone call to Frank.

Frank - Talked to Scott this morning and the Wossners should be getting installed today on my rebuild.:cheerleader:

Let me know if you can beat $965 for Carrillo H beams with the SPS CARR bolts, or $835 for Wossner H beams with the ARP L19 bolts . . . and if you go for the Wossners, I will ship them free of charge . . .:cheerleader:

I went Wossner because of the bigger rod bolts. Bigger is better. Plus they cost less.

Back