bigdr, a Guinness for you....

cache

Banned
enough of the talk, it is time for some ACTION!!!!!

guinness.jpg

Most impressed , forgiveness has been granted my son . ( I do hope its chilled) I also noticed something when I posted earlier. 'Uncle' Cache, I couldn't stop laughing , I think you know what I mean , I wonder who'll notice first ? Definitely gonna have a nice pint of Arthur Guinness's finest for ya good buddy . Roll on Tuesday, Anybody else want me to have a pint and toast their health ? Not too late.. So far its Cache,Krieg,Sgtbusa and not to forget rubber (if his excuse for spelling Guinness passes inspection)
Have a black one..

15047635_9b17e4e9fe.jpg

chilled? I thought you countrymen drank it warm? lahahehaha...

I just moved away from 8 years of a pub down the street with the keg in the cooler, and the tap line was refrigerated all the way to the tap.

now, forgive my spelling problems, it may be alcohol related, but I can take the ol' man down with guinness........
biggrin.gif

aaah.....the dark stuff.

Big D....looks like the glass was a lil too small for the stout to settle into. Yer wasting perfectly good foam!! Shame, shame....
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

nah pacman, his photo is just that... a photo... my pic is real-time.... something only the irish-americans have perfected!

nah pacman, his photo is just that... a photo... my pic is real-time.... something only the irish-americans have perfected!
oh...I see. I'd have to shave my nuts with a belt grinder if I ever let some of that good stuff go to waste.
Dream on ladies ..It takes 119.5 seconds at 42.8'F to pour the perfect pint !! Just about the same time it'll take me and 'the lucious one' to walk to the Half Way House for the dark elixer, like Angels dancing on your tongue ... ha ha ha.. Pacman are you in ??
drink.gif

oh...I see. I'd have to shave my nuts with a belt grinder if I ever let some of that good stuff go to waste.
put down the shaver and the coke......

I was responding to:
Yer wasting perfectly good foam!! Shame, shame.

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
[/QUOTE]
ooh...right. Of course....
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

Dream on ladies ..It takes 119.5 seconds at 42.8'F to pour the perfect pint !! Just about the same time it'll take me and 'the lucious one' to walk to the Half Way House for the dark elixer, like Angels dancing on your tongue ... ha ha ha.. Pacman are you in ??
drink.gif
I've got me a bar an grill right across the street that has the stuff....

tall, cold, dark and smooth. Perfection.... Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Your head's way too big.. not you...the pint . It's like a bishops collar..
poke.gif

Back