Big red at the track

Awesome. Nice pics from 'ol pegleg Stringer!
tounge.gif
Found a couple more...

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

Yer bike ROCKS-- srry didn't know you got hurt somewhere--Gawd what an et and speed--jealous in Nevada
wow.gif

nice
cool.gif

looks like she realy hooks up on the track....
Hands down that is the best track Floriad has to offer. While you and johnny were playing I was wasting time at Sunshine Sat. night. Was afraid with the wet Sunday mornng they would cancel the tampa invitational at BMP. I was obviously wrong! Glad to see the bike is doing well and running strong. Now it's YOUR turn to do the same. Keep healing

Oh, And Johnny doesn't like seats. never seen him use one. He likes to be as low in the bike as he can. can't say as I blame him. He doesn't ride anythig under 200 hp except for his GoPed.

Oh, And Johnny doesn't like seats. never seen him use one. He likes to be as low in the bike as he can. can't say as I blame him. He doesn't ride anythig under 200 hp except for his GoPed.
Did you see his Zuma crash about a year ago... freakin classic!

As he speeds down the track to help a rider out... he hits the oil from the riders blown motor and SLAM-O!

He was all rashed up... lookin back... that was freakin funny
wink.gif

But don't tell him I said that
laugh.gif

Here's Big Red's 15 minutes of fame.... She's on the cover of FloridaRacing.org
tounge.gif

Link Changed at http://www.tamparacing.com

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141094856 -->

Only thing more beautiful than a Busa is a busa Haulin' Azz !! Sweet pics Cecil .
wink.gif

Evidently you have hooked up with an excellently builder/tuner/rider...Damn your giving me hope and beyond...I don't expect those kind of #'s but if I'm in the ballpark the "STUNGUN" will be the shat round hur...

Evidently you have hooked up with an excellently builder/tuner/rider...Damn your giving me hope and beyond...I don't expect those kind of #'s but if I'm in the ballpark the "STUNGUN" will be the shat round hur...
Yes Sir... Johnny is the Man.

What's going on with the StunGun?

I'll still sportin a stock bottom end... you're bike has more intestinal fortitude than mine.

Let me know if you need help with anything... I can't do much, but I'll sure try.
tounge.gif

Bad a$$ bike Cecil. The rider knows whats up to. Great position. Get well man. Glad to see big red shine.
biggrin.gif

Yes Sir... Johnny is the Man.

What's going on with the StunGun?

I'll still sportin a stock bottom end... you're bike has more intestinal fortitude than mine.

Let me know if you need help with anything... I can't do much, but I'll sure try.  
tounge.gif
She's running fine...All the internals from previous post went into her so she can handle all that the t28 can produce...Prior to the rebuild the actuator to the internal wastegate broke had it fabbed and I think the offset has reduced the boost...My current builder said that was not a problem and that we'll get that corrected when the weather breaks...He also said that the initial install was keeping the system from reaching it's potential and he's got all that covered...So with what you've got going on I feel really good with my build...

Back