BikePics.com

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

WOW!
wow.gif

Cecil, seems like you got o'l girl running GOOD!
wink.gif

What all did they change during your last round of mods and is that with or without spray?  Keep it up....

Josh
cool.gif

Looks like fun! That you on the bike?? You healing up ok??

Looks as though your strapped so hard that the nose and fender are making contact..... Nice run on the other hand!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

No, it was not me piloting her.... I have started walking, but still can not use my left knee very well... can not get my foot on the peg.
Piloting it was my buddy Johnny from Exotic Cycle in Sarasota.

We got three runs in on Saturday, then four more on Sunday.

These were without the Nitrous... just using it for the shifter.

The best run was a 8.51, and the fastest MPH was 176, and the best 60' was 1.44.

For Sunday, we pulled the multistage out and put in a simple 2-stage, per NHRA Prostar Super Street Rules.... trying to get ready for this weekend.

The goal is drop the ET to beneath 8.500.

Ole Girl is running STRONG!
cool.gif

Most excellent ... glad she's finally putting it down like she is suppose to for you. I know you can't wait to get back in the saddle, especially now.

Cecil, the everyday harley boys are breaking into the 6's and 200+.
tounge.gif
Think you can get that out of her? Be interesting to see where you go with this? Are you intentions to remain street legal? She is a horse, no doubt about that. Would be a kick in the arse to straddle that monster. Hope you heal up soon bud, I know you are anxious to give her a shot.

Keep us posted.

Back