BIG FRICKEN ROCK!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I was on my way home today and happened to get stuck behind a truck pulling a trailer. All of a sudden there it was....A rock bigger then a golf ball, bouncing, almost seemed like it was in slow motion. I couldn't change lanes due to oncoming traffic, I couldn't hit the brakes because of the wench tailgating me, and I didn't want to overpower it and take the rock to my face shield. It hit my front fender and bounced up under the front fairing. Sounded nasty so I pulled over to inspect the bike. I feared a huge hole in my radiator. It ended up putting 2 one-half inch long scratches on my fender. I almost cried but atleast it didn't damage the radiator. Does Suzuki have touch up paint available?

Sorry to hear of the bad event, once it happened to me and the trucker's insurance was held liable...but probably too late to tell you that....N E Way...Color-Rite sells original Suzuki paint colors, in many different applications. (spray paint, small plastic bottles of paint, touch-up sticks...etc..)

Good luck !

I couldn't tell if it came off the trailer or if it was on the road so I wasn't sure how the blame would fall?

Got nailed by a golf ball size piece of alphalt early int he week, Gouge in my front fender too.

Sux giant donkey bobo!

Kinda glad I worked a lot and didn't get to ride this past week. Lots of bad juju goin' on lately!
mad.gif

yep....

On a good note, I'm gettin better at holdin the front up on my baby....I've held it for at least a second to a second and a half. I wasn't flying either....was going around 50-60.

yeah that sucks... I try not to stay behind trucks... if I'm coming up on one I get over and blow by em quick otherwise I back off and leave some room between us.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away........

Oh, wait, wrong site. Sorry.

I got nailed in the right shoulder by a pigeon once at about 95 mph. Talk about hurt! I don't think he got up. HA! Glad to hear you're ok. I must live in the rock capital of the world - Arizona. I got dings and nicks all over my 'Busa's nose. Glad to find out there's a company that makes touch-up color to match my 'Blusa.

Sorry about the rock. I was hit by a Turkey long time back and almost was knocked off the bike. Lots of scrapes on me but not the bike. that was pre-Busa.

Back