BIG BIG JOY!

your birthday, and you never said, we couldhave taken you on a pub crawl of, um, london!! ha ha

have a good one my friend!! speak to you in the morning, scrub that, speak to you sunday oh sore headed one!!!!!

Congrats Bud. I'll hae one for ya tonight

Nuts ;)

Happy birthday to Tangam
He sure is a geek
But he's not as bad as NumbNuts
Who is a damn freek.

Scotch Nuts?

heehee!!!

[This message has been edited by 'lantabusa (edited 19 August 2000).]

First, it's my birthday today, which is always good news. Another year survived. Second, and more importantly.....

Maybe three four months ago I used to regularly meet up on the road with a guy who rides a green Speed-Triple. Three four times a week we’d race each other into work. He could nip through the tight traffic faster then I could, but given a bit of space, I'd leave him for dead. Great sport. Then one day coming home I saw an identical green machine in a large number of very easy to carry pieces spread all over the A5. Whoever that was must have gone home in a plastic bag, a real mess. I thought it was my mate for sure. Well several months passed and I hadn't seen him, but tonight, what should I see but another green triple. After I'd ripped passed him up at Hide-Park, he caught me up at the lights. It was him! Another race home ensued. It was great, not just the ride, but to know that he was OK and riding as hard as ever. One of these day's we may even take the opportunity to pass a few words. Have a good weekend geezers and gals.

;)

Later…………..

Back