Bidding War scene HOSTEL PART II

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
NOTE: This clip is NOT safe for work if you work in an office with people who don't like violent movies or ones with bad language! Otherwise... enjoy!

The "bidding war" sequence where all the rich sicko scumbags from around the world put in their bids on Beth and the other girls from Hostel Part II.... enjoy!

3min 16sec, 23mb (very good quality)
Rapidshare download link: http://rapidshare.com/files....vi.html

preview pic:

host2bid.jpg

Yeah.

I felt bad for Lorna.... the term "blood bath" took on a literal meaning there!!!

Oh, and I loved the "twist" they did with the Victor Krum guy from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!!!

But... for those who haven't seen the movie... I'll shut up!!!

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 11 2007,20:47) Whitney.... not Lorna.

The discount on her was genius.
That's right. Whitney was played by Bijou Philips (the slutty one). Lorna was the one who was in the blood bath.

As pointed out by the GF Lorna was in the Princess Diaries incase anyone wants to catch another flick with her......

So....

Beth: Main girl, brunette
Lorna: bookworm, naive
Whitney: slut...

lol!

lurk.gif

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 11 2007,20:52)
(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 11 2007,18:50)
(Rylinkus @ Jun. 11 2007,20:49) Victor Krum???
The guy with Whitney was Victor Krum in the last Harry Potter movie! LOL!
Ahhh, I havent gotten into the Harry Potters. OK, I gotcha now.
I love the Harry Potter movies! It's what some might call a guilty pleasure. But I'm not ashamed of loving those movies. I'm a kid at heart. Always will be.

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 11 2007,20:52) Both Beth and Whitney were quite hot.  
beerchug.gif
You can see Whitney nude in many scenes in "Bully".

She's Bijou Philips (or Phillips).

Im just not into the fantasy type flicks. Perhaps it's because too many people I know act as tho theyre the greatest movies ever.

(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 11 2007,18:54)
beerchug.gif

Now all I need to do is come up with a selling point for the GF, as I'm sure, "It has that hot chick from Hostel naked in it" won't fly.

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 11 2007,20:57)
(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 11 2007,18:54)
beerchug.gif

Now all I need to do is come up with a selling point for the GF, as I'm sure, "It has that hot chick from Hostel naked in it" won't fly.
Tell her it's from the director of "Kids"... a critically acclaimed film someone told you about from work (or from the hayabusa site!).

Bully is actually a good movie.... has the dude from T3 in it (nick stahl -- was in The Man Without a Face w/ Mel Gibson).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242193/

(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 11 2007,19:01) Tell her it's from the director of "Kids"... a critically acclaimed film someone told you about from work
That wont work. She knows the people I work with
all_coholic.gif

Back