Better Late Then Never Santa...

Nice Brendan. Congrats
beerchug.gif

(brendanp @ Dec. 27 2006,07:45) Do you need spools?
yea...this poor boy dont own any...got sum for me??
tounge.gif

I am lifting from under the swingarm.
It comes with both options.

The red thing with white wheels is something you will never need!!!LOL
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
mailed today VIA Switzerland..

wink.gif

Okay, here's the vid of my wife using the Cycle Cat.

Hope this is what you're looking for.

--Wag--

Last edited by a moderator:
(Warputer @ Dec. 26 2006,20:02) Cool ! Ya gotta be Lou Ferrigno to use my stand !
laugh.gif
Thats what I have a pit bull forward. Not to bad once you get it past the pivot and work the kickstand up as you clear it.

I notice eveyone has their kick stand down when on stands...is that something that should be done?

Will it really matter if it falls of the stand that the kick stand is down?

(BlueHaya @ Dec. 27 2006,15:44) I notice eveyone has their kick stand down when on stands...is that something that should be done?  

I have not been here as long as most have however..I have read more than one post of members lowering there bikes off the rear stand and "forgetting" to put the kick stand down.

Just a habit with me.

runeight...

(BlueHaya @ Dec. 27 2006,15:44) I notice eveyone has their kick stand down when on stands...is that something that should be done?

It could. At least you have a 50/50 chance that it will fall to that side and save the bike from the ground.

Just a thought. Still, the wiff keeps her side stand up when it's on the rear stand. You just have to remember to put it down before lowering the rear stand! Almost learned THAT one the hard way!!!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Run, thanks. I seen that stand, wasn't sure if there was a stem adapter, for servicing forks etc.. My pitbull front stand, although it takes some azz to lift the Busa, allows me to service forks, change tires etc.. I think I might need to add a handle extension for more leverage though. Seeing the ease of Cyclecats makes me slightly jealous, but the pits are sturdy and stabil as he!!.

Bren, the sproket in the mail is a 42t right? Thats what I was talking about...not your upgrade to the 43t
smile.gif
Thanks again btw.

(runeight @ Dec. 27 2006,15:54) gee wag..you going snow mobiling today. Wifey had some heavy duty clothes on!
wow.gif

tounge.gif
We had just returned from a FREEZING cold ride! Fun times and good goin'! Just need some warmer gear and I'm good to go even colder!

--Wag--

Bren, the sproket in the mail is a 42t right? [/Quote]
no bud,it is a 43 toother I originally got from runeight.
It's alum,and i wanna go with a steel,but if u want a 42,cant help ya.
but as u kno,i will give it to u for free if u still want it.

(brendanp @ Dec. 27 2006,20:41) Bren, the sproket in the mail is a 42t right?
but as u kno,i will give it to u for free if u still want it.[/Quote]
wow.gif

any teeth left?
tounge.gif

(brendanp @ Dec. 27 2006,19:41) Bren, the sproket in the mail is a 42t right?
but as u kno,i will give it to u for free if u still want it.[/Quote]
Oh sorry, thought it was a 42 you were sending me, and you got a 43...cool, even better. Of course I will tyr it out and let you know how it works
smile.gif

Back