Best NOS System

TURBO1320

Registered
Who has the best 40HP Dry kit?
rock.gif
???

The way I do it is as short as a hose that I can from solenoid to nozzle no plastic all steel braided. might not be they way some do but I like the way it works this way

I've done them with both long lines for a smoother hit(poor man's controller) and done them with real short lines solenoid almost in the box but the hit is too hard sometimes.

The way I do it  is as short as a hose that I can from solenoid to nozzle no plastic all steel braided. might not be they way some do but I like the way it works this way
I wish more people would pay attention to what you just said. You are right the closer you have the soleniod to the nozzle you will have your best results.I have taken a 40HP dry shot kit i wont say whos kit it was but i mounted the soleniod on the bottle in the back of bike like they wanted you to with a 42 jet and made 39HP then i moved the the solenoid to the nozzle and went to a 24 jet and made 42HP and 40% more TQ the cloud of NOS was so thick it looked milky where the first set up was a light fog. Know why would you use braided hose and not some thing ealse?
rock.gif
???

Are you saying that you will get more horsepower the closer the soleniod is to the bottle?Mine is about 10inches from the bottle now.

no,the closer to the point of injection

if the solinoid is only a few inch's away from the point of injection the instant you hit the button the box will be fillig
i learned first hand today that it's true,i went from this

IM000783_edited.jpg

to this

IM000792_edited.jpg

and the hit was much quicker,the jet is at the solinoid,my busa is pretty much the exact oppositte,the funnel jets are at the nozzles and the solinoids are in the trunck,it may not hit quite as quick,but it sure hits hard,(for a street bike)maybe it is because the restriction (jet)is at the nozzle rather then the solinoid ?

my street set ups work exactly as i want them to,the 12 will never see a big shot,so the quick hit is preferred,the shot on the busa is a little bigger so a softer hit works well,for me

Chevelle thank you for your photos and your info I was waiting for someone put this up on the bord. Now your solenoid is close to the nozzle but not on the nozzle but you did see the difference.Now put a progressive controller on  that set up and take it to the track and see what she will do.

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135388993 -->

Back