Best mod so far...

thought i'd share even though i don't have a busa anymore this does relate. i went for a ride today in the 40's with my heated gear gloves,jacket & insoles... IT WAS GREAT!!! so much so i bought the pants so i have the whole setup... after i was done riding about 2 hours worth i wasn't tired at all... you know the tired you get after riding in cold weather... so if you live in cold weather, the price you pay for heated gear is worth it, plus you get to ride all year long provided it doesn't snow... two big :thumbsup:

i bought tourmaster from motorcycle superstore and the insoles from gerbing the connectors are the same if anyone is interested... gerbing is suppose to come back out with heated socks before the end of the year. the socks are better or so i've read in the net...

I posted earlier that you can get a 20% discount on Warm & Safe (maker of the First Gear heated products and the "Heat Troller"). Still waiting for a good chance to try out my new gear!

thought i'd share even though i don't have a busa anymore this does relate. i went for a ride today in the 40's with my heated gear gloves,jacket & insoles... IT WAS GREAT!!! so much so i bought the pants so i have the whole setup... after i was done riding about 2 hours worth i wasn't tired at all... you know the tired you get after riding in cold weather... so if you live in cold weather, the price you pay for heated gear is worth it, plus you get to ride all year long provided it doesn't snow... two big :thumbsup:

Could you do me a favor and talk to my wife about that? Because I think I used up all the credits already.:rofl:

On a serious note, can you tell what do you have, how much draw to the charging system, how did you set it up - you know the works - and don't forget pictures, 'cause ya know...

Last edited:
Welcome to the heated gear world - been using it for ages, and it really is one of the best mods ever. And I ride when it's really cold :)

well my harley alternator is rated at 38 amps, all the gear is rated at like 13.7 amps, so i should be ok. all the manufactures give the amp rating for each piece of clothing... it all runs off the bike's battery... i have to say again... it's SO nice...

Last edited:
Back