BEST Accessory Mount for (NAVI, Ipod, V-1 radar, etc)

s4play

Registered
Ever since I got the bike been tying to shop for a universal platform mount so I can velcro various accessories. Searched here but haven't seen anything so far and checked Ebay.

Does anyone make a universal billet mount for 08+ Busa's since I'm sure you guys have added NAVI and other accessories right?

I'm going to hardware cigarrette plug for the accessory plug in-'s later this week....

R

Tech mount will allow you to velcro things to it or something from RAM mount will definitely fit.

Google Stem Stand, but I think that is Tech Mount. Ram Mount is also ggod, but they have so much stuff that their website is confusing.

I bought this one.

http://estore.websitepros.com/81759...ath/20994083/start/71/total/97/Categories.bok

dscf2602.jpg

Here is my tech mount, the mount is solid, and takes some force to get in and out.

I got the dual stand for adding my mp3 player, then realized I only needed the single mount, I called them to see about getting the single stand and they informed me I can just flip over the mount and it's a single,

Works great for sure,

before with the dual set-up
IMG_0593.jpg

after with just single and V1 cover in it

Super9andBusa004.jpg

Last edited:
You can also see in the first pic the HARD system wired into the V1 power set-up, it's the phone cord plug right under the V1, I still use that system,

But in the second pic I rewired my stuff with the help of boost-by-smith's wiring harness adapter and then used one of the original coiled cords from Valentine, the second pic is much cleaner for sure,

I also got a dremel and made a small noth for my small V1 display right under my screen.

I am very happy with the install and set-up.

GreenBean - that second setup is super SANO and CLEAN! :)

Where did you get that clear V1 cover? and do you mind sharing the DIY for the hardwire setup with that cord? That's exactly what I want to do....hehe

rick

The cover came from these guys, as did my HARD system for my helmet, and my t-shirt, lol..:whistle:

Legal Speeding - wireless radar detection systems, radars, radar mounts, windscreen mounts and motorcycle accessories for the speed enthusiast

Super9andBusa011.jpg

Let me look around and find if I had any pics of my install, I got a wiring harness adapter from Frankenstein Replacement Bolts awesome unit at a great price, the kit gives you enough slcak to run another switched source back to the rear area for a PC or whatever else you need to power. I highly recommend it.

Ok here we go, I removed the mirrors, windshield, all trim from both sides of guages, removed guages also, didn't unplug them, just removed. The harness adapter plugs into the right front running light socket I believe and feeds off that for the switched power,

I needed the switched power due to the HARD system being on all the time, Now even if you wire the V1 up, what happens is the V1 will keep the HARD system on unless you turn the V1 off, well thats easy but I wanted the V1 in a case to keep road grit and light rain misting off of it. The headsd up unit under the windshield is protected and can easily be unplugged if needed. It's held in place with the "Dual lock" stuff by 3m, I much more prefer it over velcro anyday.

So the HARD system just gets plugged in inline with the power cord for the V1, well I used to have an Acura RSX-S and a swapped 94 Civic, so I had an extra remote power source adapter from Valentine

10th item down in this page, https://store.valentine1.com/store/default.asp?category=partsdept

So the power adapter is feed power from the boostbysmith wiring, one outlet goes to the remote display under my windshield, and the other powers the V1 itself, but first it's routed to the HARD system and then the outlet from the HARD system goes into a double female phone plug adapter, and the other end out to the V itself, It looks so much cleaner using one of the coil cords that came with the V1.

I don't have any pics of the wiring but if you can wait, my next two days off are Mon and Tues, I'll take the right side cover off and photograph the wiring details and you'll see better how I mounted the stuff...

Last edited:
Back