Been a loonnnnggg time!

S-R Racing

Registered
Hey everybody, its been a real long time since I have been on the site- Congrats to Capt,:thumbsup: the new look is great! My old phone wont load up to the site anymore so I hit the library today to use the internet here. while here I couldnt pass up login' to say hi to all my old friends and all the new members as well. I hope everyone had a safe & happy holidays. Nothing new here, just tryn to get though this winter. Didnt ride much this last year,between work, selling my house,all the moving fun that goes with that & getting settled in the new shack has cut my budget to the bone but looks really good for the summer-especially makin it to the meet&greet in Eureka Springs.:cheerleader: After Ninjakiller took me to my first one back in '08, when you dont make it down there,your riding season just isnt the same.
Anyway, until next time take care,keep the rubberside down & ride it like you stole it. Dont forget the gear:grim: and leavem at the tree:race:

Well , Look who decided to stop by and grace us with his presence :laugh:
Bro , You really need to make more time for yourself ! It's nice to see that things are getting better , If yah need anything you have my number !:thumbsup:

Back