Been 12 years today

No it does not. I know the feeling. Lost my Dad in 1987. I still cry and miss him. Damn I love that man.

Could not have said it better. Sorry for your loss Brother! They live on in our hearts but nothing comes close to the touch of their hand or the sound of their voice.

Thanks all for your kind words and thoughts!!

If you still have your parents, give them a call today or stop by and see them if you can. Please!

Awe, I'm sorry Bret. I can't imagine what your day has been like. Happy Bday to your beloved mother.

She's still with you watching over you from paradise. Life here is but a short stint compared to eternity in Heaven. You will be with her again.

I am fortunate that both my parents still live (my Dad is 80 and my Mom is 70). My Daughter and I saw them both last night. Unlike a lot of others, my parents have stayed together and always been there for me. I am very fortunate.

I don't know how I will eventually have to deal with this. Will be a huge hole in my soul.

It really rings my bells when I see a wonderful person that is now somewhere else, my mom died 6 years ago. It's especially strange for me when I see that your mom has the same birthyear as me. There is simply no rhyme nor reason that we'll ever know....RIP. Doyle

I'm so sorry this still stings; shows the depth of the love you have for your Mom and just how special she was to you.

I'm sorry I'm late in wishing her a Happy Birthday. I know she is with you always... :love:

Back