Esther Lee Lawson
2-19-1947
2-19-2000

Time does not heal all wounds....

uploadfromtaptalk1329682212537.jpg

Sorry about your mom Bret.

Time does not heal all wounds...

No times doesn't make it any easier.

I think time may heal it a little, or make it a bit easier. But it's that painful scar that it leaves behind, is what will always cause you that pain that will never go away.

A wise lady once told me "If you dwell on the #'s on a tombstone they will eat you up, but if you remember the good times that happened during that dash mark in between them, that's what really matters".

I know what u mean man. this january 31st was my dads one year passing. Really screwed me up for the day. bought a bottle of his.favorite whiskey, a pack of camel lights, came home after work and had a drink and a smoke in remembrance of him. Its hard, but she will always be with u

Hang in there Brother,
Remember her in good times, celebrate her life, That is what I've done since mine passed, it's helped me cope.

Happy birthday !
Maria A. Garcia
02/19/1929
12/24/08

Hang in there Brother,
Remember her in good times, celebrate her life, That is what I've done since mine passed, it's helped me cope.

Happy birthday !
Maria A. Garcia
02/19/1929
12/24/08

Happy Birthday Mrs. Garcia!!

Thanks all!

I was very close to my mother and this is a hard couple days for me. Today was her birthday and yesterday was my dad and her's anniversary.

Thanks all!

I was very close to my mother and this is a hard couple days for me. Today was her birthday and yesterday was my dad and her's anniversary.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Lawson, you raised a good son! You could say a lot about a person on how close they are to their parents, and obviously what kind of mother she was for you to turn out like this.

Happy birthday Mrs Lawson . Very sorry to hear about your loss mate but hang in there , this too shall pass.

Oh Bret, I can relate to your sorrows over the loss of your mom. I lost my mom 25 years ago and I still think of her and miss hearing her voice. There seems to be something about your mother that makes your heart ache when you loose them.

Happy Birthday Mom! :angel: We'll take good care of Bret until he joins you one day! :heart-break:

Real sorry for your loss, Bret. Looks like she was a nice lady.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Lawson, you raised a good son! You could say a lot about a person on how close they are to their parents, and obviously what kind of mother she was for you to turn out like this.

Thank you Sir! If only I can be half the person she was:please:

Back