Bad weather !

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
We are getting nailed here in the Midwest . Got 10" of snow already and it started at 6:00am and have another round coming thru later with the possibility of another 4+ inches . My guys and I are running 16 hour shifts to keep the road clear but people on the roads are plain stupid !! Then the public wants to crucify us because we can't keep the roads open or clear . Gov Brownback declared a State of Emergency and he is getting ready to shut the Highways down for travel ! I understand people have to get around but DAMMMMM , Use some common sense !! STAY HOME :banghead:
Sorry for the rant just frustrated !! Back to your regularly scheduled program , L8tr !!

yeah, weather is being crazy all over the dang place...we got snow yesterday in metro phoenix...be careful out there everyone!

It's the best weather we've had in weeks and I'm taking the wife to a doctors appointment :banghead:

Sunny upper 60's

glad i'm off work until next Tues! i think i'll wait until everyone goes to bed tonight and build an army of small snowmen in the road :thumbsup:

y'all be careful, show us some of your snowmen/women/children/dogs/cycles/etc... Imagination is FREE!! have fun anyone having snowball fights or tag football or no foul football. :whistle:

Stay warm and stay safe :thumbsup:

hey Bob appreciate everything that you and your guys are doing getting the roads cleared, makes my commute so much better, stay warm bro.

you need to come over here and teach these folks a thing or two, they still haven't plowed my street! good thing i have 4 wheel drive :beerchug:

Currently look at the snow falling out my window. Not as bad as you have it. Then again thought it wasn't going to stick and 20 minutes later the street is white.

I am sure you have some funny stories to share with us. Just remember the truth is stranger than fiction, and just like law enforcemnt some time you have to shake you head and say, "You can't make this up."

We got that storm first here in southern Oregon. The day before it was almost 60 degrees and the next morning I woke up to an inch of snow. Typical So. Oregon weather.

Bob you guys getting all ready to do this all over again?

Yeah unfortunately !!! Worked 8 days straight so far , 16 hour days and if it hits like they are saying we will probably be working round the clock . I Hate Winter :banghead:

Stay safe out there Bob. Hope my flight can make it back to KC Tues. evening.

DUDE! We got like 2 ft here in Clovis, NM!! I took the truck out to have some fun, towed some ppl that needed help, ripped the bumper off some kids car because he hooked the chains to it (dumbass) and then took the quad out. Had a BLAST today!

I thought about going out today for a few (40 degrees) but stayed in as I had work to do. It's supposed to snow, rain & be cold here the rest of the week.

But we are getting close to the season!

Back