Bad Luck

WOOSAB

Registered
So i ordered my rcc turbo kit about a month ago. I dropped it off to my installer about 2 weeks ago and i'm like a kid on x-mas waiting for their call. While the busa has been at the shop i have been riding around on my r1. So tuesday i'm at a track day (course not drag) and the guy in front of me goes down i move to not hit him and of course i go down as well. I dislocate my shoulder and have a fracture in my upper arm and shoulder. So as i am sitting in the ER waiting for my x-rays to come back my builder calls me and say "your bikes ready you want to come up tomorrow morning to watch the dyno". Talk about bad luck!! Nothing i could do but laugh. So i asked him to hold off until thursday and i would come up and watch and trailer the bike home. So this coming thursday i will be looking at yy busa with the new turbo that i can't ride and my r1 that needs to be fixed that i can't ride. Guess it gives me something to do in december and january when the riding slows down here in Dallas..

Man talk about bad luck :whistle: But at the same time you are ok from your crash and @ least you are in a postion to afford an R1 and a Turbo busa so things could be Alot worse. Heal up and safe riding in the future :thumbsup:

sorry about your luck maybe it will turn around now that your busa is done, hope you heal quick so you can go ride her

riding slows down in dallas? I guess Hillsboro is the southern line for wintry mix. Dallas can get ice and in Waco we are still nice and dry.....:laugh:

Sorry for the shoulder....happy for your turbo:beerchug:

well, atleast in Dec and Jan you will be able ride so look on the bright side. we wont be riding here till April or May.

sorry to hear about the get-off, i always hate sitting around while i'm waiting to heal up! congrats on the new turbo, hope you are able to get it out and enjoy it before too long :beerchug:

Busa put some vodoo on you for cheating her with another bike :rofl: Glas you going to recover:thumbsup:

She is home at least I got to see the dyno.. Brother says best thing he has ever rode. He def knows how to rub it in.. Ill post dyno chart and pics here in next day or so...good news yam Still running good few scratches and broken turn signal. Frame sliders did their job

Back