Back in action

sukairain

Registered
Sent the check out today on a 2005 silver/blue, low mileage Busa (err, I always nicknamed it 'the bus'). I sold my 1999 copper back in 2001 and have missed it ever since. After years of Kats, CBRs and VFRs, the Busa is just the best bike out there hands down. I should have it by the middle of next week and I can't wait.

This one has some mods, I just happen to prefer the bike in its (mostly) stock form so I'll be doing some reversions over the next few weeks.

Glad to be back!  
biggrin.gif

welcome.gif
back. Like you, I'm still pretty happy with my bike in stock form too. I can get away with murder with those 80db stock mufflers.
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks!

Brought it home yesterday (in a massive rain storm thank you) and very excited. Got it up on the stands now and am removing the fender eliminator kit - going to put back the stock fender (well mostly stock i'm thinking of trimming down the huge mud guard).

very happy day today!

I love the blue/silver colors, such a sharp bike.

I'm going to sell my blue colored rear seat hump (cowl or cover - whatever its called) because I want the silver matching one.

Should I order the "silver seat cover" (part number 45550-24F10-YD8) or the "grey seat cover" (45550-24F10-YHF)? I think this model is really a blue and silver right?

thanks all, i'm almost done with the work, i'll be selling some (beaten up) fender eliminator stuff on ebay soon.

i will post pics, i just love this bike!

What a beautiful bike!

I have always been partial to black, but lately the blue has been catching my eye!

Nice looking ride. I know what your feeling. I just bought a Busa again after 2 years without. I just couldn't get myself to buy anything else.

Back