Back Home Finally!!

Well it's ABOUT TIME
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
....and THANK YOU !!!!....................

Now get out there and RIDE SOLDIER !!!!
thumb_up.gif
Don't call us soldiers, that is a dirty word!
banghead.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Dear Kyle

It's good to have you back! Thank you in the extreme for making the US a safer place!

I'm looking forward to riding up to the Bash with you and the Tampa crowd.

As said. Thank you.
bowdown.gif
Welcome Home.
ThumbsUp.gif

Looking forward to Bash and meeting you.
shake.gif

I'll be home eventually too. We're on month 11 of 15 so far. Shannon is always a fun stop although for some reason every time I get there the place is shut down except the duty free store. Anyways, congrats on making it home safe, and have a beer and a good ride (ride before the beer of course) for me!

I remember that first drink in Ireland when we came home from the sand box....I don't even like beer (jack fan myself) but I loved every sip of that thick Irish Beer.....They actually opened up the Bar just for us....it was like 2am when we got there and the bartender said he doesn't care what time it is he will open up for us because of what we were doing for our country. welcome home and Semper FI!!

I'll be home eventually too. We're on month 11 of 15 so far. Shannon is always a fun stop although for some reason every time I get there the place is shut down except the duty free store. Anyways, congrats on making it home safe, and have a beer and a good ride (ride before the beer of course) for me!
ya.. i love Shannon.. this is the first time we came through and they were people in the airport other than the bartenders and duty free store. So of course all my Marines were flirting with all the Irish girls.. good times. Thanks again for all the welcomes, See you all at the Bash!

Hey Ive had a beer from that bar! Thats the big square one in the middle of Dublin airport right!

Back