Back from the "06 fall bash"....w/ pix..

Bill, it was good to meet you on Friday. Maybe the next time we can actually do some riding together. Great pics, now I see what I missed.

Tim

So where's the man love?
all_coholic.gif

Jinx it was a blast to finally meet you bro! Great riding we did and hope to ride w/ ya at the next bash

Hey Jinks it was such a pleasure meeting you. We had a great time.

Thanks for the tour of 28...that was Awesome!

Look forward to the next time!!!

Dawn

Bill,

After scrolling through humpteen pages of members I finally found the Jinkster.  It was great meeting you and all the BUSA people.  I am probably going to get kicked out of HOG for posting on a BUSA site ...LOL.  Anyhow ... never did get to run Hellbender 28 or rerun the Dragon.  Got out there about 10:00am and the road was closed due to fatality.  A couple wrong turns and 650 miles later I was back in Florida about 10ish on Friday.  Please let me know when you are heading Deal's Gap way again ... you all were great people.  

Greg
beerchug.gif

(02FLSTF @ Sep. 25 2006,10:16) Bill,

After scrolling through humpteen pages of members I finally found the Jinkster.  It was great meeting you and all the BUSA people.  I am probably going to get kicked out of HOG for posting on a BUSA site ...LOL.  Anyhow ... never did get to run Hellbender 28 or rerun the Dragon.  Got out there about 10:00am and the road was closed due to fatality.  A couple wrong turns and 650 miles later I was back in Florida about 10ish on Friday.  Please let me know when you are heading Deal's Gap way again ... you all were great people.  

Greg
beerchug.gif
Greg!

Was great to meet you man!
Great stories by the fire ya had too!

Oh, maybe next 9-21 we will meet again?
rock.gif
?

Randy

(YH2K @ Sep. 25 2006,16:16)
(02FLSTF @ Sep. 25 2006,10:16) Bill,

Greg
beerchug.gif
Greg!

Was great to meet you man!
Great stories by the fire ya had too!

Oh, maybe next 9-21 we will meet again?
rock.gif
?

Randy
Is this the "Do the W" guy you guys told me about?

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 24 2006,17:15) ...excuse me if i'm not as "wordy" as usual.
laugh.gif
Sir, saying it was pleasure to meet and ride with ya would be like saying Yamahor is relatively big dude
smile.gif

Oh, and no more less-than-wordy posts!

Glad ya got home safe and like the wifey said, thanks for the riding lessons on 28, I'll need more next time so I need to stay in good standing with yas!

Yep ... it is the do the W guy. Usually run tank to tank on the long hauls with the goal of getting to the destination. Randy ... yeah celebrating the birthdays running the Dragon in 2007 sounds like a great idea. BTW 09/21 is a Friday next year. At least this time I know in advance that Robbinsville is dry ...
beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif

(02FLSTF @ Sep. 25 2006,16:37) Yep ... it is the do the W guy.  Usually run tank to tank on the long hauls with the goal of getting to the destination.  Randy ... yeah celebrating the birthdays running the Dragon in 2007 sounds like a great idea.  BTW 09/21 is a Friday next year.  At least this time I know in advance that Robbinsville is dry ...
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif
Wish I coulda met you. The guys said you were a trip.

(02FLSTF @ Sep. 25 2006,13:37) Yep ... it is the do the W guy.  Usually run tank to tank on the long hauls with the goal of getting to the destination.  Randy ... yeah celebrating the birthdays running the Dragon in 2007 sounds like a great idea.  BTW 09/21 is a Friday next year.  At least this time I know in advance that Robbinsville is dry ...
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif
I loved that first question....

Guy rides up, walks up to me and says "is this place dry"!

"Oh yeah" I told him....
but I noticed that there was a real big 'wet spot' (no pun intended) out by the fire!

Greg, keep in touch with us man! We all were in agreement that your spirit for motorcycling is in a class all its own!

Shoot us an email if you ever Iron Butt it through LA! (thats Lower Alabama)...

Hey Randy ... if any of you make it to Florida for Biketoberfest or Bikeweek ...look me up and I will show you some good roads. I think I am heading back up to the Dragon first weekend in November ... some unfinished riding to be done.

Back