B-King 2009 paint code

koblih69

Registered
Hey guys, I'm looking for help identifying the color of my bike. My B-King 2009 has a scuff on the left plastic tank around the turn signal.
Unfortunately I am unable to identify the color. It's Gloss Black metallic, but I can only find Solid Black Code: 019 (but that's probably not metallic, right?). I also found Matte Shadow Black Metallic (Code: YAP) or Matte Black No. 2 Metallic (Code: YKV) for this year, but those are matte and my bike is gloss.
Can anyone help me identify the color? Alternatively, can anyone identify it by VIN ( JS1CR111100102369 )? Many thanks

20240210_114006.png

Welcome! The OEM colors for your bike are Black and Matte Black, as you mentioned. If you have gloss black it sounds like it has been custom painted. Are you the original owner?

At ColorRite it shows codes #19 and #YKV for the bike. Look at the parts fiche below. It shows the fuel tank covers as color #19 within the part number.

The aftermarket seems to call #19 Space Black. I would think there are "stars" seen in Space Black, maybe looking somewhat metallic?

1716514913522.png

Again, from the parts fiche, the headlamp housing is YKV, the matte/metallic black:

1716515754020.png

Back