Awww, I really liked this guy

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
RIP Paulie

Are you doing ok @WuzzaCBXRider ?

The doc says I’m feeling the burning sensation on my skin due to the nerves being irritated during surgery. Says it’s normal but I’m wondering for how long. That’s why I’m up at this hour. The pain wakes me up. It feels like I was scalded across my side from the surgery ‘holes’ across my lower chest, upper abdomen on the right side. Sure seems odd that my skin’s nerves were affected. Still have a dry cough (again normal) and some shortness of breath which I’ll have to get used to. I’m probably in too much of a hurry. Thanks for asking. :confused:

The doc says I’m feeling the burning sensation on my skin due to the nerves being irritated during surgery. Says it’s normal but I’m wondering for how long. That’s why I’m up at this hour. The pain wakes me up. It feels like I was scalded across my side from the surgery ‘holes’ across my lower chest, upper abdomen on the right side. Sure seems odd that my skin’s nerves were affected. Still have a dry cough (again normal) and some shortness of breath which I’ll have to get used to. I’m probably in too much of a hurry. Thanks for asking. :confused:

By all accounts, your will power, resilliance, and hurry are admirable.

Hi. I realy hope it all gets better for you.

Back