ATTENTION!  RYDER HITS BIRD, KNOCKS OFF

ICEMANN

Registered
AAAssjani.gif

DAG NABBIT!

I hit a friggin bird.  IT went in right under the headlight and above the front fender.  Dayum thing hit my air horn compressor knocking it loose which beat the hellll out of my radiator leaving me stranded.  Didnt think there was any major damage until I felt wet left leg!.

ANYONE HAVE A BUSA 99-03 radiator they dont need cause they over stock parts or went turbo???

ICEMANN@AMERITECH.NET

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089672552 -->

Sorry to hear about that one, bro. At leat you're still good to ride. I'm sure a radiator will turn up quick.

Sorry to hear it Iced. I'm going for the air horns myself. Where did you mount the hardware?

Oh and picts would be nice.
wink.gif

damn ice sorry to hear this man at least your ok to talk about it though i'll keep an eye out for a rad
wink.gif

check the mod section for the air horns. I did a complete write up on it w/pics. Remove the stock horn. Put compressor in stock horn spot sideways. Use rubber automotive hoses instead of plastic crap it comes with. Use relay it comes with. Theres enuff room in nose section to mount three horns. The two longer horns in a 5 horn musical setup can be mounted in the rear between plastic and subframes. If your streatched and dont have a hugger then horns can fit at the bottom of the swingarm facing the rear. Ive got 3 on mine.

ICE

Here you ice, check out this link there is like 17 hrs left and it is 48.00.  Radiator

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089691541 -->

Back