Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2001 Silver/Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Registered
OK let's try this again and please let me know if I have missed any or if there are some country's that have there own colour scheme !!!!

I think your fiddling this as it dosn't count the best colour. Says I've already voted but there's still only two votes for the seascape colour.

I think your fiddling this as it dosn't count the best colour. seascape colour
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

WTF you on about T.??
The birthday is over so stop talking *"¬+|: s

:hammerhead:

You missed one, the 2001 Red/Silver. Not that anyone has one, as I believe only Germany got this one. UK, France and Belgium all got left behind a year and there was no third scheme in 2000. 2002 adds the 2001 blue/silver as the third available scheme, again, only in Germany. lookaround.gif

biggrin.gif i just bought a 2002 in Canada and its blue/black[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Is that not the same as 2001 Blue/black confused.gif?

and Cap. how /or can one edit a poll ?? seems I have a 2001 red/silver to add.

Good question Andy, at this point I don't think that you can edit a poll.. I will research

ernaehrung021.gif ernaehrung021.gif ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

You mixed 2002 with 2001 and 2000 was technically a red/grey, not silver. Only 1999 and 2001 saw unique third schemes, 2000 and 2002 third schemes were just leftovers from the previous year (2000 saw the black/grey of 1999 and 2002 now sees the blue/silver of 2001).

A total of 10 factory schemes exist:

1999 Black/Charcoal
1999 Red/Black
1999 Copper/Silver
2000 Red/Grey
2000 Silver/Blue
2001 Black/Silver
2001 Blue/Silver
2001 Red/Silver
2002 Black/Blue
2002 Silver/Silver

Here's a nice collage of all the schemes I made. If anyone has the regular side view of the 1999 Red/Black, please send it. I've been looking all over for that one.  :co-:

HAYA-1999-2002-Collage_L.jpg

Can you list a choice for the 1999 copper/silver model?
You lost me on the copper/magnolia scheme if that is the same as the one I am mentioning.

GPII

Can you list a choice for the 1999 copper/silver model?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Did I say Magnolia, Sorry I meant to say Silver !! :hammerhead:

No Andrea you were right first time, its Copper/Magnolia and none the worse for it as anything is better than blue-ish grey...

biggrin.gif i just bought a 2002 in Canada and its blue/black[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yes but it's a 2001 colour scheme though still !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is a definate picture building up allready, 37 votes so far (bit dissapointing really out of 239 members )

C'mon members, make your mark !!!! :whip:

What a suprise! Blue-ish grey, common as poop!...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Sorry, did you mean to say taste !!! withstupid.gif

02 Black?Blue is the BOMB
Wait till you see it in person.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I have seen it in the flesh and yes it would be my next choice but I don't know about US spec, but in the UK it looks just like a Yam Thunderace !!

Oh and the black in it will slow it down a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back