Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2001 Silver/Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As will the blue...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
withstupid.gif

You really are stalking me arn't you confused.gifconfused.gif??

Back off Mr, or I shall shower your woman with charm, whit and size !!
and you will be left on your own on your slow Dull red/black thing :hammerhead:

confused.gif

I am afraid I would not waste a 'stalker' on you and my partner prefers the more 'girthed' man.

The best new colour scheme has to be that silver grey paintjob, absolutely gorgeous!

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion033.gif aktion033.gif aktion033.gif
53 votes so far, keep em coming !!!
Hey Captain, could it be possible to lock the thread or make it part of registration ????

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

OK, it's scary that you guys know all the color schemes, not only for the US, but for other country's also.....Geez..Cool, but scary..

Set my sights (and my payment schedule) on the 2002 silver/silver color...now, @ 864 miles....still think it is tops.  The 2002 blue/black is NOT the same as the 2001...the blue on the top side of the tank is, well....look at it in the light, and you can see the distinct difference.  James

The 99 Black&Silver is the best, in performance and looks[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Somewhat of a brash statement that for a first post me think's sneaky2.gif

Welcome Dude

(even though you have one of them dull looking slowass busas) :hammerhead:

This is cool !!!81 preferances so far, ther is still a a Blue/Silver bias but the others a creaping up, the 2001 models are bound to catch up sooner or later.

I think I'm gonna try and survey this poll on other worldwide Busa sites to see if a there's a simaler picture !! what you think ?? aktion035.gif

:whip: devil.gif Well I'm kinda all over this, I got my Bike in March 2001. I was dead set on a copper one but couldn't find one for sale from a dealer. I put down money for a blue 2001 but then found a red / dark gray 2000 for with only 600 miles ( not a scratch ) on her and the price was over $2k less than the new one... BOING! Gotta luv the RED!

thumbs-up.gif Ivoted twice. Once here & once at the dealership.2002 Grey-Silver. $10200 out the door
w/4yr Suzuki warranty <G>! Hooo yaaa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back