Att: massachusetts + rhode island riders...

that seems like a very short ride, no? [/QUOTE]
Not for me,I got 90 nice miles just to get to Georges place.
George did it with me earlier in the year,and after getting lunch downtown and stops for pics and what-not,it was an all day thing.Just right for me seeing as I will have 90 to go back!!!

The scenery is absolutely fantastic,and George knows his way around there very well,so he knows all the "Hot spots"
I know it will be an awsome time for anyone who goes!

Ooh and a free
bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156758508 -->

bump.gif

bump.gif

I'm interested.

I'm waiting on a new rear tire due Tuesday just received a new chain and sprockets.

Newport is only a half hour from me. Actually in Rhode Island your not far from anything.
lol actually you can cross the whole state of RI Newport to Providence in half an hour.

On a side note, if its nice enough maybe a suggestion of a ride to colt state park?  Thats a nice ride. Oh and the best part for you mass riders you can cruise through Ri with no lid if you so desire.
Colt State Park is a good idea. It would give more riding time in RI, too... great idea. And I'm up for that!

Are we crossing into mass at all? Just wondering on the lid thing
Yeah, we're meeting in Fall River, MA at Bickfords for breakfast at 9:00am and then leaving there to go to Colt's State Park. Check out the first post in this for the details.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156869586 -->

Hey camaroguy72
If Enfield Motor Sports can finish putting my bike together by Friday and I can get home before they close I might go, if I do I will PM you on Sunday to see if your still interested... if the weather holds out it should be a good ride...???

george..when the site goes down there will be no way to get in touch with us. here is my cell..203-395-7383

Just caught this.
I've got no plans, so if the sun is shining I'm there.

Is this the bickfords kinda near the harbor mall?

On a side note....What's the traffic like in Colt State Park and in Newport on labor day? ..........I hate traffic......

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157068359 -->

Still planning on going.

My bike has been sitting in my driveway for 2 weeks with a massive nail in a Metzler Sportec M1 rear tire with 7,000+ miles on it.

Not worth fixing.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have the new tire, chain and sprockets mounted.

2 weeks without riding is killing me and making me very irritable.

Took over a week to get everything.

Also bought the portable tire changer with bike attachment from Harbor Freight and a Marc Parnes wheel balancer.

F@$^ the dealer and their inflated mounting charges for not buying the tire from them.

Back