ARRRRRRRRRGH

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
[vent]

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

www.motorcyclesuperstore.com
I bought a pair of new riding boots from them.
After a week of waiting they finally shipped them.
Today I finally got them! I'm excited!
I open it up, boots even come in their own little bags like a new helmet! NICE!

Whip out the boot, whip it onto mah foot, uhoh, won't close over my calf. WTF. Ok, that sucks.

Look at other boot. WTF! The metal (ornamental) is RUSTED! and WTF! the toe slider is scuffed up, and so's this other part, and over here too!!!!

"Hello, MCsuperstore.com, Yes, I'm returning this pair of boots for a refund. No, you're not exchanging them. NO, YOU ARE NOT EXCHANGING THEM..... Thank you, I'll have them ready for FedEx this afternoon."

[/vent]

I see a trip to the Cyclegear store in my very near future.

WOW! I ORDERED A PAIR OF ALPINESTARS FROM THEM AND NO PROBLEMS. WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT? CALL AND COMPLAIN, THAT'S B.S.

weird.. i've ordered from them a few times and had no problems..

maybe just an honest mistake on their part..

check out some of the site sponsors, or new enough.com

I do think it was an honest mistake and they are having FedEx pick them back up tomorrow. Supposedly I'm getting a refund. I'll wait before judging that one.

I'm going to go visit a local store because I need boots that will go over my leathers. These would barely close against my sock much less leathers. Oh well
sad.gif

Sounds like someone sent in an exchange or something, and they shipped that to you. Whether or not it was by accident.... that's a good question...

Sorry for your misfortune...... But I must say....thats some funny shidddd!
laugh.gif
Sorry Panda. I'm so immature!

That sucks man. Try newenough.com, they are awesome to deal with and they have great prices!

Is newenough.com used or new? Like, are they overstocks? Ah heck, I can just open a browser can't I
smile.gif
duhh

Back