Are any motorcycle lovers on this site???

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
I have been reading all the posts lately about the ZX-10 and the new BMW. I was wandering if anyone here just loves motorcycles or if the Hayabusa is the only bike they will ever own. Don't get me wrong I love the busa and had some great times on it. I loved it so much that I swore it could become a road racer and crashed it trying.

I know this is a Hayabusa site and I come here to see how you guys are taking this bike to the next level. Just curious if you all can see that other bikes are great in there own right...

Let the flaming begin...

Marc

# 1 reason why I hate all motorcycles. After riding one I want to own it. Never rode a bike I didn't enjoy. I've ridden many. The Busa I just really, really had to buy.
biggrin.gif

I didn't know they were making other bikes besides the 'Busa.:laugh:

Seriously though, to me it's the perfect bike for everything I do - aggressive street riding up in the country, and occasional track day. Overall, it fits me so well, and the power is so smooth, and the handling is so great, and comfort is pretty good. I know I am going to keep this bike for years to come, and won't be looking for anything else, and even if they come up with something better, the 'Busa is fine with me. I don't care for extra 0.05 sec in 1/4 mile you could shave, or extra 5 hp.

Also, after riding this bike, I feel that Suzuki put a huge effort into developing and refining the thing, and hat's off to them.

# 1 reason why I hate all motorcycles. After riding one I want to own it. Never rode a bike I didn't enjoy. I've ridden many. The Busa I just really, really had to buy.
biggrin.gif
I've got a slow-arsed 883 Sportster you can ride and hate...
tounge.gif

I rode it the other day, and I was laughing the entire time...absolutely NO power...it felt like it was struggling to get up to 40 mph...the Busa dost spoil one so...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

There are lots of other bikes in the world I would love to ride and own. One is the Busa. Then there is the Busa. Another is the Busa. Did I mention the Busa? I'm obessed! There is no other bike for me but the Busa!

bowdown.gif

Something I heard one time that really sums it up for me is:

Motorcycling is the lazy mans zen.

I can take a ride and be so totally into it that I find I can focus and forget about the problems that we all have on a daily basis. The riding is what matters to me. The Busa does help though.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087326765 -->

If it has two wheels, I'm sure I will like it. The busa is by far my favorite. If it came to the point I couldn't keep mine, I would still find away to keep two wheels rolling.

BTW, when is the shop opening? I would like to come over that way for the grand opening if possible.

Jay

I have a bike since I was 12.
Since my mom bought me that EvilKEnEvil bike that you would crankup and it would go flying. I wanted a bike.
Now I'm 31 and still with a bike.
Don't see myself without one.
My wife often tells me:"you're going to get rid of it when we have kids?"
hell no, he's going to be the most popular kid on the block
cool.gif

She probably does not remember but we met because of motorcycles!!!

If it has two wheels, I'm sure I will like it.  The busa is by far my favorite.  If it came to the point I couldn't keep mine, I would still find away to keep two wheels rolling.

BTW, when is the shop opening?  I would like to come over that way for the grand opening if possible.

Jay
Jay,
I am hoping the shop opens early to mid July. I am so looking forward to getting back there!!

Marc

I like alot of different bikes...but the Busa is by far the best bike I have owned! I have had a lot of bikes, like over 20. This is the best mix of it all!! I'm am going on a trip next weekend and I plan on being the saddle for awhile.....no problem! not like my last two bikes (GSXR 750, ZX7R) The Busa rules!!!
biggrin.gif

Love all of 'em....IF the new BMW really comes to the table holding 160+ HP, there will be one in my garage. Also will someday get a 916 Duc just for the sheer beauty of it. Who says you can only have 1 favorite!

I love the Busa... I'll always have it and will probably get the "all new" one when it comes out... (whenever that is). But I plan on putting a Duc 749R in my garage as well...

Back