anyone with a 6ft wide enclosed motorcycle trailer

gm1300

Registered
i am going to look at a haulmark trailer today .

i was wondering if a 6 ft wide trailer fits 2 bikes comfortably .

the trailer is 6x14

i know i can stagger the 2 bikes but will they fit side by side ?

if i have to stagger will i be able to get the front bike out past the rear bike without backing out the rear bike out ?

the 2 bikes will be an 04 fjr1300 and a 05 busa

i may have to get a 7 ft wide trailer but my freind has an almost new 6x14 haulmark for a real good deal

thanks in advance

GM,
I have a 6X12 from cargo star. I fit my Blusa and an R6 in my trailer just to see if I could do it. I did have to move the rear bike (R6) to get the forward bike out. I'm not sure about the size, but I recommend loading them to see for sure.

ya not much room between the 2 bikes side by side. i had 3 bikes in my trailer, without the tool box probably could put 4.

I have a 6X10 and two Busas fit just fine. They are a little tight but they don't touch.

thanks guys . i didnt get to look at the 6x14 today but i am hoping for tomorrow .

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112584549 -->

What sort of prices are you finding on these trailers?[/QUOTE]

there was a 7x14 i looked at today . it was an 04 with a dual axle . the guy claimed to pay $5700 new .he wanted $3300 for it. i think im going to pass on this one cause it didnt have a ramp door .

the 6x14 is an 02 haulmark . it belongs is a freind of mine but i never seen the trailer . it was stored indoors in a warehouse until about a yr ago . supposedly mint condition . it has a ramp door and single axle
i can get it for $2000

What sort of prices are you finding on these trailers?

there was a 7x14 i looked at today . it was an 04 with a dual axle . the guy claimed to pay $5700 new .he wanted $3300 for it. i think im going to pass on this one cause it didnt have a ramp door .

the 6x14 is an 02 haulmark . it belongs is a freind of mine but i never seen the trailer  . it was stored indoors in a warehouse until  about a yr ago . supposedly mint condition . it has a ramp door and single axle
i can get it for $2000

.[/QUOTE]
Make sure you check internet prices - I bought my 05 6x12 cargo star for 2700 off the line.

They will fit side by side. Just make sure that the weight is distributed properly. You may not be able to have them all the way forward. It will depend on the tongue rating of your hitch and the capacity of the trailer.

Back