anyone using itunes...apple tv...netfliks

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering if I should hook it up (apple tv) got the box for free.

Is netflicks any good?

Thx,Rubb.

Netflix is pretty cool, we use it exclusively. There is another web based HD streaming video program called Voodoo. Havent tried it yet. We have an internet connected tv in the game room and its awesome, streaming Pandora, netflix, facebook, whatever.

Netflix rocks. Instant video is an awesome babysitter. Of course all of the newer movies are only on DVD. Only 10 bucks a month though for unlimited streaming and 1 dvd at a time.

i'll give you 20 bones for the apple tv if you don't want it.

We pick up Netflix and hulu on the ps3 and cancelled our cable tv. Works great for us.

Netflix rocks. Instant video is an awesome babysitter. Of course all of the newer movies are only on DVD. Only 10 bucks a month though for unlimited streaming and 1 dvd at a time.

I agree!! :thumbsup:

We pick up Netflix and hulu on the ps3 and cancelled our cable tv. Works great for us.

Does your hulu work? I have 25mbps downloads and this thing never streams are gets stuck on commercials.
Posted via Mobile Device

love netflix on the tv, wish they would release some of the newer titles quicker is the only complaint, and build an android app (hint hint)
+1 on the voodoo, keep saying im gonna see what its all about but never do.

Back