Anyone use these??

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Got these for my B day. Feel comfy. Go ahead and flame away, it wont work. I wont wear leather so these are better than normal jeans.

They are ICON Hooligans.

HooliganPantsDenim.jpg

Do they have some sort of armor? or extra padding?

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 17 2007,23:36) Do they have some sort of armor?  or extra padding?
Double layered hips and reinforced knees.

Basicly thicker denim and reinforced in key areas

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 17 2007,23:39)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 17 2007,23:36) Do they have some sort of armor?  or extra padding?

I like them, but how about a pair of knee guards? I think that would be great, when off bike just pull off guards. You got a link for them?

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 17 2007,23:42)
(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 17 2007,23:39)

I like them, but how about a pair of knee guards? I think that would be great, when off bike just pull off guards. You got a link for them?
No linky. Mother in law got them for me. She got them off ebay. Do search for ICON riding pants. they have couple diff styles

I have a pair but in a different style and the only bad thing I can say about them is that they are slightly hotter than regular jeans due the the thicker denim they use. The knees and other areas are not double layers of demin, it is actually like a kevlar style material that ofers greater protection. It is not as good as leather or textile but is definatly an improement over regular jeans.

(bigjohn141 @ Mar. 18 2007,04:28) I have a pair but in a different style and the only bad thing I can say about them is that they are slightly hotter than regular jeans due the the thicker denim they use.  The knees and other areas are not double layers of demin, it is actually like a kevlar style material that ofers greater protection. It is not as good as leather or textile but is definatly an improement over regular jeans.
Exactly.
super.gif

I have a couple different pairs of the Icon Riding jeans. I love them! Now I either wear them or full leathers. They are very comfortable. For hot weather, the ones in the picture are fantastic. They have a vented crotch area and it works well. Let me tell you!
ices_rofl.gif

icon_recon_jean.jpg

i wear the Icon Recon pants...they have Aramid Reinforcement...super comfortable
best prices i have been able to find are at

I have the Recons in black. Get in contact with Josh @ ryders connection (Jester769 or something like that here on the board). Great price, great service and speedy shipping.

BTW that vented crotch is great in warm weather but if it gets a little chilly out, you'll want to keep your knees tucked.

Don

Jester769? Cool. Thanks for the info. I just bought my Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 jacket from motoxoutlet for $225. I now need some good pants and I like those Icon recons in black. Also looking for Sonic boots.
Thanks again...
bowdown.gif

Back