Anyone seen these iq tests?

It is suprisingly close. I've taken some actual, administered, IQ tests in the past, but they were MUCH longer, and more involved. It'shard to believe they can get that close with only 40 questions.

...and NO, I'm not a member of the Mensah society
laugh.gif

Congratulations, Stkr!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
It's Mensa, genious!

j/k!
thumbs-up.gif
[/QUOTE]
See what I mean
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Congratulations, Pac!
Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Hmm....looks like I need more work.

haha..."unusually creative", huh?

Mofuggers...I think they just called me wierd!

I think I got it right but just can't figure out how to solve the problem.  Also not word for word

#26,  Two cars start on the same highway bumper to bumper, each facing the other way.  If they both drive 6 miles, then turn left and drive another 8 miles how far apart are they?

1) 2  miles
2) 11 miles
3) 14 miles
4) 20 miles
5) 26 miles
use a standard foot long ruler......very easy
idea3.gif

It is suprisingly close.  I've taken some actual, administered, IQ tests in the past, but they were MUCH longer, and more involved.  It'shard to believe they can get that close with only 40 questions.

...and NO, I'm not a member of the Mensah society
laugh.gif

Congratulations, Stkr!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
It's Mensa, genious!

j/k!
thumbs-up.gif
See what I mean
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
Come on man - you were supposed to throw back at me that I spelled genious (genius) wrong. Wake up! j/k!

laugh.gif

Congratulations, bigdr
Your IQ score is 9987

Your Intellectual Type is Mad Bastid. This means you have exceptional drinking skills. You can easily make sense of complex beer price lists and take an unusually short time to scoff pints of Guinness. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas to find late bars. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. Shame about the rest of the wanna be's...
drink.gif

Congratulations, bigdrinker
Your IQ score is .9987

Your Intellectual Type is Mad Bastid. This means you have exceptional drinking skills. You can easily make sense of complex beer price lists and take an unusually short time to scoff pints of Guinness. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas to find late bars. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. Shame about the rest of the wanna be's...  
drink.gif
Nice Big DR, you are off the charts. Wow is all I can say.

Seriously, based on what I've read on this thread, and my wife, daughter and I taking it, you could probably score a 5 and they would have some sort of fancy title for you. It's just another site trying to get your e-mail so they can spam you.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144874899 -->

Thanks Kev..

Burst my balloon....

You mean it's a scam.....There I was thinking I was special...
tounge.gif

Seriously, based on what I've read on this thread, and my wife, daughter and I taking it, you could probably score a 5 and they would have some sort of fancy title for you. It's just another site trying to get your e-mail so they can spam you.

Kevin
I have to agree with Kevin.... but it has raised my interest enough that I want to go and take an actual test.  One thing I will say though.  I found several of these types of tests on line and took six of them.  There was only a 10 point difference between all six tests.  So, if nothing else, they are relatively consistant.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "3600"|1144893036 -->

Kevin
I have to agree with Kevin.... but it has raised my interest enough that I want to go and take an actual test.  One thing I will say though.  I found several of these types of tests on line and took six of them.  There was only a 10 point difference between all six tests.  So, if nothing else, they are relatively consistant.
I took one of these several years ago and the results were about the same.

Was it just me, or did that test remind anyone else of the ASVAB?

Kevin
I took one of these several years ago and the results were about the same.

Was it just me, or did that test remind anyone else of the ASVAB?
Now that you mention it.... and that would sort of make sence, given that the ASVAB is supposed to identify aptitude... good call.

Congratulations, bigdr
Your IQ score is 9987

drink.gif
hahah...

Are you sure it's you're IQ that's 9987 or is it your BAC that's .9987?

tounge.gif

Back