Anyone seen these iq tests?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I don't know what the validity of this is, I have never taken one of these before. But if ya don't have anything to do, take the following 40 question test:
Click me for the tickle IQ test

Hey, what was ya score I got a "127".

That #26 still has me stumped.
bomb.gif

read what it told me..........

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

tounge.gif

I think I got it right but just can't figure out how to solve the problem. Also not word for word

#26, Two cars start on the same highway bumper to bumper, each facing the other way. If they both drive 6 miles, then turn left and drive another 8 miles how far apart are they?

1) 2 miles
2) 11 miles
3) 14 miles
4) 20 miles
5) 26 miles

Mine told me.....

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

tounge.gif

I think I got it right but just can't figure out how to solve the problem.  Also not word for word

#26,  Two cars start on the same highway bumper to bumper, each facing the other way.  If they both drive 6 miles, then turn left and drive another 8 miles how far apart are they?

1) 2  miles
2) 11 miles
3) 14 miles
4) 20 miles
5) 26 miles
20 miles is the answer. They form two right triangles and using the pathagorain therom you get 20.

__\

Hope its right and helps.

I think I got it right but just can't figure out how to solve the problem.  Also not word for word

#26,  Two cars start on the same highway bumper to bumper, each facing the other way.  If they both drive 6 miles, then turn left and drive another 8 miles how far apart are they?

1) 2  miles
2) 11 miles
3) 14 miles
4) 20 miles
5) 26 miles
20 miles is the answer. They form two right triangles and using the pathagorain therom you get 20.

__\

Hope its right and helps.
sorry it didn't work by typing it out here it is in photoshop.

path1.gif

And the test said my IQ score is 129 and this is what it had to say about me

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Funny thing is I don't see myself as a brainiac
tounge.gif

Dayum, how are all of you guys above 120?

Congratulations, omslaw!
Your IQ score is 142

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

I got a 138

Congratulations, Kevin!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144786436 -->

It is suprisingly close.  I've taken some actual, administered, IQ tests in the past, but they were MUCH longer, and more involved.  It'shard to believe they can get that close with only 40 questions.

...and NO, I'm not a member of the Mensah society
laugh.gif

Congratulations, Stkr!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. [/QUOTE]

It is suprisingly close.  I've taken some actual, administered, IQ tests in the past, but they were MUCH longer, and more involved.  It'shard to believe they can get that close with only 40 questions.

...and NO, I'm not a member of the Mensah society
laugh.gif

Congratulations, Stkr!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
[/QUOTE]
It's Mensa, genious!

j/k!
thumbs-up.gif

Does anyine know what a perfect score would be? I watched my wife take it and saw at least one that I know I missed, I'm assuming there are a few more.

Kevin

Back