Anyone Seen the 2006 Limited? WHITE???

VFRGuy008

Registered
Good lord!!! The 2006 limited 'Busa is white??? Am I wrong? Please, someone, tell me it's a shimmery silver or something. Please, mein Gott, not white!!! It looks like a fuggin' milk truck. We could slap on some Corbin Beetle Bags (in white) and make speedy deliveries for local dairies. If there's any canyons between stops, we can offer milkshakes or whipped-the-F-up cream.

WTF, y'all??

Someone wanna set me straight?
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|VFRGuy008
Reason for Edit: "&quot;Milkshake&quot; is one word. Yo' mama's milkshakes is real nice!"|1129935552 -->

What's wrong with white?

Some of us like an all white vehicle.(my 94' Lightning)

Don't know what your carrying on about, the 2006 VFR is ALL White... Yup.. 100% Cracker Riffic!!!
laugh.gif

Looks good... Black available also.

Interceptor_ABS_large_01.jpg

Thta rear rim is just screaming ... 90's Chevy Corsica YUK! MY Shriner Bike is all White. What's wrong with White!?! At least it doesn't have borrowed rims off of a 10 year old Chevy!!

Pearl white, ok.
If you paint the silver black on the '06 'busa LE, you'd have a zebra - or a black-and-white if you get my drift.
LEOs luv em.

I was wondering about this... I mean FINE it's this years special color, but what is up with the black frame? In this case the plain Silver would have worked better...

I mean they still have yet to match the perfection that is the 02 SE.
laugh.gif

RevTampaBusa.jpg

Back