Anyone ready to go to Kenya?

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Came across this again while surfing the net...
laugh.gif

CLICK ME AND ENJOY

It's loud. I clicked on it at work...and had to shut it down right away.

I've been to Kenya...it doesn't look anything like that. They say: "Jambo, my friend." I don't know who Jambo is, but he seems to be REAL popular there.

Cute
tounge.gif
, but I've been to Kenya several times and LOVE IT !! Especially when you leave the Airport in Nairobi you pass an area with all types of Animals  
deadhorse.gif
in it. Along with One of the Best Hotels on Earth  (the International) they have great Restaurants like the Carnivore  
drools.gif
which serves ALL types of meat. Including, Elephant, Lion, Hippo, Croc., Water Buffalo and a bunch more (Tree Huggers  
whatsatre.png
 need NOT GO
goodboy.gif
) . All you do is raise a little flag on your table when you want more. IT'S GREAT
ThumbsUp.gif

I've been to Kenya...it doesn't look anything like that.  They say:  "Jambo, my friend."  I don't know who Jambo is, but he seems to be REAL popular there.
I just got back from Kenya thanks to the USMC/USN world travel agent. I forgot about the Jambo! its like saying hola or aloha.

It's loud.  I clicked on it at work...and had to shut it down right away.

I've been to Kenya...it doesn't look anything like that.  They say:  "Jambo, my friend."  I don't know who Jambo is, but he seems to be REAL popular there.
Jambo means Hello in Swahili, the local language there. Damn, I went on a Safari in Nairobi Kenya and never saw no damn lions or tigers! LOL Got chased by a rhino though!

Jambo means Hello in Swahili, the local language there. Damn, I went on a Safari in Nairobi Kenya and never saw no damn lions or tigers! LOL Got chased by a rhino though!
Haven't heard the word Jambo in a long time
smile.gif
I grew up in Kenya & Tanzania. We once got chased by a Rhino too, it almost hit the Land Rover we were in. They have a bit of a temper those Rhinos.

Haven't heard the word Jambo in a long time
smile.gif
 I grew up in Kenya & Tanzania.  We once got chased by a Rhino too, it almost hit the Land Rover we were in.  They have a bit of a temper those Rhinos.
Where in Kenya Skotty. I was in Mambossa on the coast for a few day of R/R from Somalia.

Back