Anyone missing an 07' black w/ a 240 wheel

I've got an email in to the seller. I'll post his reply if I get one.

Yeah, dont ask me any questions because I cant check that email right now, but i sure as heck can check the mail that says you are interested.

Very sweet looking bike, he just wants that deposit that is non-refundable. he could have made it alittle more realistic with 8 or 9 grand not 3500 or whatever he put...

People are just so wrong. What the hell is this world coming to? A blatant crime of greed and thievery. Is vigilante justice the only way to resolve these horrible issues in mainstream society? Why work when you can just scam and steal from hard working people? Sorry for the rant but I am so sick of thieves and cheats! Damn it man!:banghead:

I would walk away from any auction that has this in the body anywhere ... much less as an embeded picture :banghead:

d5cc_1.jpg

It's got to be stolen but who in their right mind would try to sell it as awhole bike.

There are plenty of idiots :poke: Remember that janitor that stole those gold medals that an Olympian donated at a museum then put them on ebay 2 years later, didn't take long for Po-Po to knock on his door:rofl:

So I sent this to the seller:

Hi, I'm very much interested in the black 2007 Hayabusa you have on Ebay. May I ask why you're selling the bike? Are there any problems with it at all? I just live in Chicago, so would it be possible for me to come see the bike? Also, my insurance company says they need the VIN before they can give me a quote, so could you please send that in your reply? This really looks like an awesome machine. Hopefully we can work something out soon.

And he replied with this:

Hello there,
Thanks for your email!

First of all I would like to tell you that the bike is located in Quebec, Canada as I recently moved here. I received a good job here and along with the job I received a company car a new Range Rover expenses free. I have no use for the bike anymore so I am forced to sell it below the market value. The full price is $3,400.00 US dollars with shipping included to your location. I have a clean title ready to be signed. It is in perfect condition, with no scratches on it, no damage, Always garaged, Always covered. Everything about this bike functions perfectly. Incredible power, handling and reliability.
For our protection we can use eBay Motors to complete the transaction. The deal will go strictly according to eBay rules and policy. In order to start the official transaction, I need to know your details:

- Full name and Shipping address

As soon as I have them, I'll start the official procedure and eBay service will notify you about this. I'll handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you. We will use eBay Motors to manage the payment because it is the safest way for both of us and also you will have 10 days to inspect the bike before I receive the money. Also, a refund policy will be included.

So I sent this:

First off, congratulations on the job. I can see how you might not have much use for the bike, living so far north. Coincidentally, my brother also lives in Quebec. Would it be possible for him to inspect the bike before I buy it? If it passes his inspection, then I would be happy to complete the transaction on Ebay as you mentioned. Also, He is coming south to visit in a few weeks, so he could just take delivery of the bike and bring it with him. That would save you the cost of shipping, which I know can be a pain. I would really prefer that based on my previous experiences with shipping companies. I am new to Ebay, so please excuse my ignorance, but will you still need my shipping address if my brother is to take delivery of the bike on my behalf? Also, I tried my insurance company again, but they said there's no way they could give me a quote or start a policy without the VIN from the bike. I would definitely need to have it insured before my brother or I take possession of it, so could you please send that information? I think this is a beautiful bike, and I really hope we can find a way to work the deal out!

We all know this is a scam, I just want to see how for this guy will go. I'll keep you posted....

Back