Anyone heard from pandem1c?

He was banned...hangs over at sh.org as "BannedBusa"
wink.gif

He was banned...hangs over at sh.org as "BannedBusa"  
wink.gif
That's funny.

I cant recall wether he got the "Full Ban" or just posting privilages removed?

Hopefully he can wise up...and not kill himself.

Its up to the fine folks at sh.org now,to offer him guidance and hope.

BannedBusa....thats classic.
wow.gif

RSD.

Yeah, I was nosey yesterday and took a peek at his antics there...not much has changed...
tounge.gif

Yeah, I was nosey yesterday and took a peek at his antics there...not much has changed...
tounge.gif
Michelle. Go offer your skillz as Admin over at sh.org an' ban his butt from there.

Then I will welcome him back here....for an' hour before booting him back to you over there.

Then you bounce him back...rinse/repeat,rinse/repeat,till he tires,then joins up on LaBusa's.

Man I can be cruel.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
RSD.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

haven't seen him around in a few days. Just curious.
[/QUOTE]
You dont really care do you???
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
Michelle. Go offer your skillz as Admin over at sh.org an' ban his butt from there.

Then I will welcome him back here....for an' hour before booting him back to you over there.

Then you bounce him back...rinse/repeat,rinse/repeat,till he tires,then joins up on LaBusa's.

Man I can be cruel.  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
  RSD.
Cruel or bored....
rock.gif
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Man I can be cruel.  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
  RSD.
I doubt they'd have me as admin there...
laugh.gif
I think you may be more of the type they'd be looking for Andy
tounge.gif

I don't wish the guy any harm, but he never said anything that didn't start controversy...I hope he rides safe and finds a place that better suits his personality...
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Yeah, hate to see anyone get hurt, but he does need to do a little growin' up!

tounge.gif

Man I can be cruel.  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
  RSD.
No no...Andy, I know you even, have a heart for anyone...but, not like that...it will be too much love for that type of ppl...for just doing that...he won't last or good in anywhere...far as I know
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

he was banned for bein dumb..
i went to his myspace page and left him a nice comment liek (well let me know when you wreck your bike and want to sell some parts)

Back