Anyone Have These?

phierce

Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CARBON-DASH-TANK-FAIRING-for-SUZUKI-GSXR-1300-HAYABUSA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35586QQi
hZ011QQitemZ320193631633QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">Ebay Link</a>

I dont have those, but keep an eye out for a full set on Ebay. Thats where I got mine. Only installed the top section yet.

DSCN1004.JPG

I'm pretty sure that is the guy I got mine off of abuot 3 years ago and they look good but the fit wasn't that great . It was worth it as I only paid like $125 for all 4 pieces . heres a pic

dash_and_grips.jpg

Bigsmooth has them also his didn't fit real good ethier . I just put a strip of black electrical tape on the seam and nobody even notices. The ones that streetntrack has from Magical racing are very nice but $$

nf.JPG

+1 for Magical Racing; their parts are some of the best Carbon I've seen for bikes and the fitment was perfect! Just got mine today!

me 2, love mine, but cant show them offf due to the snow. Get the frame covers 2 if u can, sexy as heck..

He doesn't have a very high rating of satisfaction. I wouldn't. I found a set at Extreme kempys and they look good. Havent gotten any yet but plan on it

I don't have any scratches on mine even the tank protector . Front fender has some rock chips . But if you want good carbon Magical is the way to go .

Everything scratches, it will just scratch the clear coat. You either love Carbon or you don't. I don't believe there is an in between.

Back